• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer

That would be a fun brawler video game. Rosters with Disney/Marvel/Star Wars would be insane. The Beast vs Beast vs Chewie? I'M IN.

Luke Skywalker vs Luke Cage vs Luke from Modern Family

All Disney now.

That's interesting. I'm not sure how much credence to give that explanation considering that they have expanded their hotel properties over the last few years including the Art of Animation resort that opened this year. They have the current park expansions mentioned above as well.

Also, they're Disney. They could put out a call for 10,000 workers who fit that criteria tomorrow and have 100,000 applications by the end of the week. Orlando and the surrounding area definitely could support them. And that doesn't even get to the fact that they have a lot of international employees, so they could expand that program.

The problem with Orlando is that it's filled with Floridians. They'd probably have to import talent for even the most mundane positions.

So it must be asked...

Who plays Luke, Han, and Leia?

The problem with Orlando is that it's filled with Floridians. They'd probably have to import talent for even the most mundane positions.

Yeah, they do import a lot of their employees. The 19 year old kids selling corn dogs and snow cones at Disney are interns from all over the U.S. I have a friend from Wake who wanted desperately to be a Disney princess but instead ended up being a waitress at Tortuga Tavern in Frontierland for a year.

I gotta ask. Which princess? Was she hot?

Got a friend who was an engineering major who was told he could intern with the imagineers but flipped burgers for a year.

Disney World is one of the few places in the world where you see attractive women do manual labor. I'll regularly see a cute 20 year old student lugging garbage bags. They have no problem finding employees.

Luke Skywalker vs Luke Cage vs Luke from Modern Family

All Disney now.

Lee Corso could be an unlockable character. Get Berman and that asshole from Wipeout to do play by play commentary. Settings like Hoth, Cinderella's Castle, the Lost Hatch, the top of Jeff Van Gundy's head, maybe Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.

Seriously, I'd play this game.

I gotta ask. Which princess? Was she hot?

Got a friend who was an engineering major who was told he could intern with the imagineers but flipped burgers for a year.

Disney World is one of the few places in the world where you see attractive women do manual labor. I'll regularly see a cute 20 year old student lugging garbage bags. They have no problem finding employees.

She wanted to be Cinderella I think. She's pretty, but i'm sure there was too much competition. They paid for her room and board and 4 or 5 dollars an hour I think.

One of Townie's ex-girlfriends is an absolute dead-ringer for Jasmine. When she showed up at Disney, they put her in one of the characters that wears a full costume-head.

One of Townie's ex-girlfriends is an absolute dead-ringer for Jasmine. When she showed up at Disney, they put her in one of the characters that wears a full costume-head.

This has been mentioned before, but I don't remember pics.

how in the name of zues's butthole did this get no responses?

I'm guessing it went kind of like this for everyone:

See the statement and think "WTF?!?!?!"

See the poster and think "Oh, whatever"

The co-eds at Norway are always choice.

Star Wars isn't for everyone, I've stopped caring about people who haven't seen the movies.

Luke and Han should be played by Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford, respectively. They're the right age now!

Idk who to cast a Leia. Pretty sure she's not fitting into a metal bikini anytime soon (God I hope not..)

I wouldn't put it past Harrison to possibly pull it off, but he is 70. And have you seen Mark Hamill? No chance.

They should just recast.

If they're going by those books, they take place a relatively short time after Return. If they're going for a new generation type thing, then they'll be cast in relatively minor roles.

They'll be based on some scripts floating around Lucasfilm so who knows.

Back