• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Awesome profile. The idea of having Avengers films alongside GotG films alongside the Defenders on TV, plus properties like SHIELD, all planned out to 2028... It's just so crazy to imagine in its entirety. It's been said before, but what Marvel is doing is incredible. I like the comparison to Pixar, where the Marvel studio is swimming in 8000+ comic books. The fact that everybody in the building is living and breathing this stuff probably has gone a long way towards the franchise's success.

Zodiac_(Team)_0002.jpg

Damn, the leg press machine at the Super Villain Gym obviously gets a lot of use.

Zodiac_(Team)_0002.jpg

Damn, the leg press machine at the Super Villain Gym obviously gets a lot of use.

As a comics fan, it's fun to go back and see what each decade holds in terms of art. In the 80's it was legs...the 90's it was chests...

Awesome profile. The idea of having Avengers films alongside GotG films alongside the Defenders on TV, plus properties like SHIELD, all planned out to 2028... It's just so crazy to imagine in its entirety. It's been said before, but what Marvel is doing is incredible. I like the comparison to Pixar, where the Marvel studio is swimming in 8000+ comic books. The fact that everybody in the building is living and breathing this stuff probably has gone a long way towards the franchise's success.

Marvel is the Apple of the entertainment world. They were practically bankrupt 15 years ago. Now they're making billion dollar movie franchises.

Marvel also has decades of beta testing these characters and stories.

I'll add the spoiler tag when I get back to the computer.

There is a post-credit scene, as well as a mid-credit scene. So you'll have to see who the second unit gaffer is after all.

One name drop made me giddy.

That is all for now.

:drool:

Ph is going to get such a boner for this film.

It's killing me that I'm not going to be able to see it until Sunday night at the earliest. I just read the article posted above and I'm am basically at 6 past midnight right now.

"We're very much teeing up season two," he said. "We're optimistic that we'll have a chance to tell more stories."

Co-showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen added that she and Whedon would still continue Agents of SHIELD in some form if the series is axed by ABC.

"We'll do a Kickstarter project to do a special movie or something," she insisted.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s227/a...hield-creators-optimistic-about-season-2.html

If ABC does drop the show, I think it would make sense for Netflix to pick it up and keep it going.

Last edited:
It's killing me that I'm not going to be able to see it until Sunday night at the earliest. I just read the article posted above and I'm am basically at 6 past midnight right now.

Easter Eggs e'rywhere.

"We're very much teeing up season two," he said. "We're optimistic that we'll have a chance to tell more stories."

Co-showrunner Maurissa Tancharoen added that she and Whedon would still continue Agents of SHIELD in some form if the series is axed by ABC.

"We'll do a Kickstarter project to do a special movie or something," she insisted.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s227/a...hield-creators-optimistic-about-season-2.html

If ABC does drop the show, I think it would make sense for Netflix to pick it up and keep it going.

No way they drop the show. No way.

No way they drop the show. No way.

I agree. Ratings don't even matter that much because Disney will want to keep the show going as a way to continually prop up the movies. And ABC won't drop it obviously since they are owned by Disney. It stays on as long as it fits into the overall Marvel plan.

Avoiding this thread until I get to see TWS next Friday. Hope it's as good as people are saying thus far.

While we wait for the TWS spoiler-free restriction to expire...

Last edited:
Back