• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Just remember that Ben fucking Affleck is inside.

batman-mobile1.jpg

"Oh man. Well, we all gotta die, right? I'm the guy who gets to do it saving the world."

I can't wait until Benman gifs with his terrible lines from other films becomes a thing.

As big of a goldmine as Batman has been, what new are they really doing here? Its just like the Spiderman reboot, no new or novel take on the character from a writing/directing standpoint and an actor that is either no better (Garfield) or worse (Affleck) than the predecessor in the role. Oh and lets tie him into a Superman movie that most people hated.

Do they think they can just put any fucker in a Batman suit and cash checks? I cant blame Affleck for taking the role and the $, but this is going to be truly awful. That car looks corny as fuck.

They needed a complete re-imagining to keep it fresh for actual comic fans, and this isnt it.

Is that a clown reflection on the left?

Where did you see it?

I think WB/DC should get nervous. They did a quick reboot of a shitty movie and got panned with MOS. Sony did a quick reboot of a shitty movie that was tolerated and then sequel was panned.

Meanwhile, when RDJ or Sam L step away, Marvel Studios will just pick somebody else and keep going.

WB/DC should have just kept MOS in the Nolanverse and brought in another actor to play Wayne/Batman. I have no idea why they are doing old Batman here.

Where did you see it?

I think WB/DC should get nervous. They did a quick reboot of a shitty movie and got panned with MOS. Sony did a quick reboot of a shitty movie that was tolerated and then sequel was panned.

Meanwhile, when RDJ or Sam L step away, Marvel Studios will just pick somebody else and keep going.

WB/DC should have just kept MOS in the Nolanverse and brought in another actor to play Wayne/Batman. I have no idea why they are doing old Batman here.

They left the door open with JGL. I was shocked when they didn't run with it. A tasteful Nolan-produced Robin movie would have made lots of money. Or just have JGL become the new Batman. Problem solved.

Clooneyfying the next Batman is so dumb.

Sure. Get JGL to play Nightwing. Have Batman return at the end of the first movie with Selina if need be. Build around a Bat-family motif to do something different.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD will be on Tuesdays at 9:00 next year between two new comedies and a new medical crime drama starring the guy who played Mr. Fantastic in the first two FF movies.

Agent Carter will likely air during the winter.

22 episodes of AOS and 13 episodes of Agent Carter would take ABC from Tuesday, August 26 to the Tuesday before Age of Ultron premieres on May 1, 2015.

I imagine they'll do some double up for the premiere and final of Agent Carter and do some repeats and maybe have an epilogue episode or two of AOS after Age of Ultron.

Marvel's Agents of SHIELD will be on Tuesdays at 9:00 next year between two new comedies and a new medical crime drama starring the guy who played Mr. Fantastic in the first two FF movies.

Agent Carter will likely air during the winter.

22 episodes of AOS and 13 episodes of Agent Carter would take ABC from Tuesday, August 26 to the Tuesday before Age of Ultron premieres on May 1, 2015.

I imagine they'll do some double up for the premiere and final of Agent Carter and do some repeats and maybe have an epilogue episode or two of AOS after Age of Ultron.

Fingers crossed for some Jack Fury action on Agent Carter.

Back