• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Agreed. Lots of good stuff in that link.

Some interesting AOS Season 2 and Age of Ultron information. Apparently, BJ Britt, the actor who plays Triplett in AOS is shooting a scene or more for Age of Ultron. There are a bunch of Age of Ultron possible spoilers out there. I've only seen a few and I thought that one was very interesting. More evidence that AOS Season 2 will be a direct lead-in to Age of Ultron.

I'm still worried they're just going to awkwardly shoehorn as much SEE THIS IS A BATMAN SHOW stuff into Gotham as they can.

I'm hoping the show does well with a time skip to Year One Batman at the end of Season 2.

Didn't notice a whole lot of new footage. I like the tone of the US trailers better -- hopefully that's reflected in the film itself.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06...ague?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Odd choice. When I think of Momoa I think of Drago and Conan, who are as opposite of Aquaman as possible. Maybe he's got the chops to pull it off, but I'm a skeptic. I'd just go for Vinny Chase and hope that life imitates art to get a huge opening weekend.

I'm still optimistic about Sandman. I think Gaiman is on board as an exec producer, so hopefully the movie can maintain the ambiance of his creation.

I like it. Aquaman is the hero in most need of butching up.

america has one of the best sci-fi films dropped in a while and is sitting on its fat ass

Tom Hanks + Sandra Bullock = "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" = $55M
George Clooney + Sandra Bullock = "Gravity" = $716M

Ant-Man villains news copied from another board. There are some Age of Ultron spoilers in there as well.

More news. It is being reported that Darren Cross will be the villain, but that rather than being a freaky, mutated blob-like creature, he will simply be a corrupt businessman with his own black and yellow version of the Ant-Man suit. It's also said that the Ant-Man suits seen in the test footage will not be the actual ones used in the film.

Meanwhile, The Wrap is saying Corey Stoll's character will be Darren Cross, while Patrick Wilson is playing Crossfire.

The most interesting part here is that if it is true that Cross sports a yellow and black version of the Ant-Man armor and has the same abilities as Pym and Lang, he could essentially be playing Yellowjacket, who was one of Pym's old identities.

Last edited:
Im glad Rian Johnson is writing and directing. It is likely its gets written in that Chewbacca rapes Han Solo forever altering their dynamic. I don't think Johnson is necessarily going to hold Han Solo up as a great representative of the bad boy loner so much as he will further develop how the movie generally treats it's characters as complex, layered human beings who are shaped by the galaxy around them. If he just brush off the rape as no big deal shocker, he would be doing a disservice to the character dynamic that they have spent 6 movies building up.

I guess this belongs here?

http://screenburn.kotaku.com/new-of...rs-for-the-hunger-games-1593595262/+tinaamini

New Official Propaganda Posters For The Hunger Games: Mockingjay

2z4iu6c.jpg

v83blv.jpg

Last edited:
shouldn't that be Capital? Capitol with an O refers to a building, with an A is a city

Back