• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I'm pretty sure we could get Ph caught up if we could get his wife invested in #OLICITY

NO DOUBT.

The real story for me missing last night was I had a dinner meeting and missed the first 10 minutes. No DVR, so I skipped the episode to watch IN FULL on Hulu today, but I need to wait to watch with my wife. Got the DEACS tonight and tomorrow night, so probably Saturday. My wife LOVES this show.

No DVR? Are you posting from the 1990s?

the force awakens?

Phantom Menace is by far the worst name.

That's what the sith were at the beginning of the movie. A phantom menace. Bad movie? Yes. Bad title? No.

I can't lie, I give zero shits about the upcoming star wars movies. Same for the Batman vs Superman.

I can't lie, I give zero shits about the upcoming star wars movies. Same for the Batman vs Superman.

You give zero shits because we know zero shits about those movies.

You give zero shits because we know zero shits about those movies.

Which is just a wee bit strange, isn't it? Marvel has put on this year round marketing machine for their properties. They're hyping up flicks that are 5 years away with graphics and press Apple-style reveals...we've seen and heard so much about Age of Ultron.

So why don't we know anything about BVS other than was has leaked out? DC and WB aren't marketing the movie much at all other than a couple stills of the characters.

NO DOUBT.

The real story for me missing last night was I had a dinner meeting and missed the first 10 minutes. No DVR, so I skipped the episode to watch IN FULL on Hulu today, but I need to wait to watch with my wife. Got the DEACS tonight and tomorrow night, so probably Saturday. My wife LOVES this show.

Same here. Cool that the wives like it- mine is not much on comic book movies typically. Got to be Ollicity.

Back