• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

no spoilers here unless the spoiler function is used (then again i guess some use tapatalk and that does not work??). providing a link and spoiler notification is something most of us try and do. i want to avoid major spoilers but i have definitely read some of the speculation and likely spoilers already. e.g. potential character intros etc. i think i saw the toy ad you are referring to but did not realize marvel had them destroyed. oops.

I'm thinking about starting a separate thread for the film that has spoilers/potential spoilers in the title. We had a separate thread for The Avengers when it opened anyway.

I'm thinking about starting a separate thread for the film that has spoilers/potential spoilers in the title. We had a separate thread for The Avengers when it opened anyway.

dear god no! it will drive me insane looking at that thread title and forcing myself to not read it... brutal.

dear god no! it will drive me insane looking at that thread title and forcing myself to not read it... brutal.

Not to mention the Tapatalk spoilers. "OMG!!! HULK AND BLACK WIDOW HAVE SEX AND SHE BECOMES SHE-HULK!!!!!"

Go for it. I may not contribute to this thread or the other movie threads much, but they are easily my favorite reads on the boards!

Great idea PH!

Prob should do the same for the Star Wars movie.

is anyone else a little annoyed by the "aka jessica jones" title? am i missing some reason for "aka"

Go for it. I may not contribute to this thread or the other movie threads much, but they are easily my favorite reads on the boards!

Crazy how I started this thread to talk about the occasional movie and maybe the animated series and now it's a regular thread discussing several TV shows and some of the biggest movies every year.

Finally caught up on AoS.

I like all of the new cast additions and am impressed with how they have built that show into the Marvel Universe

Are you watching Agent Carter? Tonight's episode is very Marvel Universe heavy.

Are you watching Agent Carter? Tonight's episode is very Marvel Universe heavy.

Yes I have been watching Agent Carter. Its what made me go back and catch up on AoS

I am ready for all the Russian/Black Widow stuff tonight

Sure. They could have just gone with "Jessica Jones" though.

Yeah but the Also Known As is a nod to the comic book title.

never read the comics so if it's a nod to that i get it i guess. as someone that never read the comics though it seems a little awkward to say "i can;t wait for the new episodes of aka jessica jones" to come out.

Gotham has wasted so much potential. The sets and FX are so good. Penguin kills it. The rest is bad to meh.

Nerd boners in 3...2...1...

Back