• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Halfway through. Just waiting for him to drop into full Joker voice at this point.

Back to very good episodes of The Flash. I don't know why it was necessary for Thawne to become Wells. They seem to have set up Wells as an alias just fine.

Back to very good episodes of The Flash. I don't know why it was necessary for Thawne to become Wells. They seem to have set up Wells as an alias just fine.

So Flash time travels to try to save him. Slight chance good Wells gets resurrected IMO.

So Flash time travels to try to save him. Slight chance good Wells gets resurrected IMO.

Seems like a safe bet. Otherwise that plot point was kinda useless.

I'm still pretty convinced that the season finale is going to be the shows take on Flashpoint. Barry will travel back and when we end the season, everything will have been changed...that includes Arrow as well (because Sara Lance has to come back somehow).

The Flash episode was great.

There were a lot of things to like in last night's episode of AOS. The Mockingbird-Malinda May fight lived up to its potential. Skye's powers look pretty cool on screen and this is best Fitz and Simmons have been in awhile.

I'm not sure where they're going with the new SHIELD, but I hope this means they are bringing a bit of big SHIELD back into the MCU.

I get the feeling they need a big SHIELD for Fury's return in Age of Ultron.

They're going to need to explain how Bobbi ended up with HYDRA.

They already did that. Coulson had Bobbi infiltrate Hydra to spy and act as a emergency back up plan to get Simmons out.

Coulson and his gimpy counterpart are going to feel dumb fighting over SHIELD when Stark ends up running it anyway.

Im trying to still limp along with AOS but its losing me. They are doing the same thing as last year, 7-9 or so episodes of boring pipe laying for a slightly more exciting arc with a movie tie-in for the last 3-4.

This two SHIELDs thing is kind of dumb. We are supposed to believe that in a post Hydra Cap 2 world, that Edward James Olmos and a bunch of shield bros are still rolling around unchecked on a helicarrier? And the US military is leaving them alone?

So dumb.

The Skye Inhumans thing is the only thread keeping me onboard, and just barely.

They already did that. Coulson had Bobbi infiltrate Hydra to spy and act as a emergency back up plan to get Simmons out.

Right, but all that had to happen very quickly and we now know that Bobbi was actively fighting Hydra when SHIELD fell.

Hold up. So it's going to be released Friday morning at 3:00 am? That's a game changer, folks.

I've been wanting to see a Kingpin TV show for a long time. I'm so excited about this.

Here are my thoughts on spoilers. Episodes 1 and 2 are fair game Friday night. Episodes 3 and 4 are fair game Saturday night. Episodes 5 and 6 are fair game Sunday night and so forth. That gives everybody a week to watch the whole show.

Hold up. So it's going to be released Friday morning at 3:00 am? That's a game changer, folks.

I've been wanting to see a Kingpin TV show for a long time. I'm so excited about this.

Here are my thoughts on spoilers. Episodes 1 and 2 are fair game Friday night. Episodes 3 and 4 are fair game Saturday night. Episodes 5 and 6 are fair game Sunday night and so forth. That gives everybody a week to watch the whole show.

What's 13 hours after 3 am? I'll be all caught up by then. A Hot Pocket/Mountain Dew break or two shouldn't slow me down much.

All the reviews have been glowing. As I think we all expected, the Kingpin sounds like he will steal every scene he's in.

What's 13 hours after 3 am? I'll be all caught up by then. A Hot Pocket/Mountain Dew break or two shouldn't slow me down much.

You've got me considering it. I got some good news today that makes me more likely to just take the day off.

Man, that was a great episode of Arrow. Good to see it return to proper form. Very tense from end to end.

That one got my heart racing. Still wondering what, if anything, is going to change with all the time travel. There is going to be another crossover before the season is over, and in the teaser Olover is wearing a very League of Assasins-esque outfit. Arrow seems pretty dystopic right now and looking forward, I wouldn't be surprised if they change a lot of major plot points ie. Sarah's death.

Back