• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

So Channing Tatum is leaving the Gambit movie.

I imagine the Netflix schedule will be something like this:

Apr 2015 - Daredevil Season 1
Nov 2015 - Jessica Jones Season 1
Apr 2016 - Daredevil Season 2
Nov 2016 - Luke Cage Season 1
Apr 2017 - Jessica Jones Season 2
Nov 2017 - Iron Fist
Apr 2018 - The Defenders

Last edited:
I saw a tease somewhere that there may be a Punisher series somewhere along the line.

I wonder if it's more detrimental to delay bad reviews than have them out according to the normal schedule. Now we know even the studio says the movie sucks, which to me is a bigger kiss of death than seeing bad reviews. I was on the fence as to whether or not I'd see this in theaters but now I have to say this bit of info has convinced me to skip it in theaters. It's probably 6 weeks away from Redbox anyway.

With the Internet, the studios are damned if they do or don't. The safe bet is to make a good movie.

When did the reviews release for the latest Transformers movie? The reviews said it sucked but it still made a ton of cash.

Taking my 9 year old daughter and 10 year old niece to see Ant-Man tonight. Hopefully I can make it through without my daughter asking me tons of questions. She loves the Avengers, but doesn't have the attention span to sit through and retain what is going on in the movies. We have watched Winter Soldier 3 or 4 times at home and she keeps trying to figure everything out and asks the same questions over and over. Hell, I haven't even figured how all the story lines fit together yet. Good times!

I heard ant man is really good if you're high as balls

Prob not relevant for your viewing, deacfan tho

Taking my 9 year old daughter and 10 year old niece to see Ant-Man tonight. Hopefully I can make it through without my daughter asking me tons of questions. She loves the Avengers, but doesn't have the attention span to sit through and retain what is going on in the movies. We have watched Winter Soldier 3 or 4 times at home and she keeps trying to figure everything out and asks the same questions over and over. Hell, I haven't even figured how all the story lines fit together yet. Good times!

#noSAT

So I assume Evangeline Lilly will be in future Marvel movies? If so, awesome. I'd consider even watching the next craptastic Transformers movie if she were in it.

Yeah, she is the Wasp, who is one of the oldest Avengers characters, although it seems like they arent really following the classic comic storyline really in the movies when it comes to Ant Man and Wasp (Im no comic expert)

Looks like with RDJ past 50, Evans saying that he isnt going to play Cap forever, that they are gearing up for a new team going forward after the next (2?) Avengers. Rudd, Lilly, the Spidey kid, the Falcon guy, probably the Winter Soldier bro, Cheadle and whoever Black Panther and Ms. Marvel turn out to be. Cheadle might replace Downey and either Falcon or Winter Soldier could replace Evans as Cap.

So I assume Evangeline Lilly will be in future Marvel movies? If so, awesome. I'd consider even watching the next craptastic Transformers movie if she were in it.

She won't be in Civil War (is the word) but definitely somewhere along the line. She look goooood in Ant-Man. It looks like she got into "super hero" shape for the movie, very fit.

Real good even with the haircut.

Don't forget Dr. Strange on that list.

An encouraging article about BVS:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=123365

"Initially I thought, 'I'm older, it doesn't seem like the right sort of fit for me,'" adds star Ben Affleck. "Then Zack pitched me his concept for this older, more broken, kind of f**ked up Batman. It was something we haven't seen. We have seen that Batman is willing to cross the line to protect people. That vigilantism has been a part of his character all along, and we are tapping into that mentality when faced by something as potentially as deadly a Superman." It's Superman's arrival which is really going to shake up the life of Batman by the sound of it, as Snyder went on to explain how the Man of Steel changes the vigilante's perceptions. "We want to assume that Batman has reached this point in his life and career as a superhero, and Superman represents a sort of philiophical change. He is a paradigm shift for Batman: 'I've been fighting criminals all my life, trying to find justice, and now I am confronted with a concept that is transcendent to me.' In the face of Superman, a man robbing a bank doesn't matter."

Who is this?

ENTERNITY1.png

I don't think it's the heavy hitter suggested here

http://moviebob.blogspot.com/2015/07/did-i-just-see-what-i-think-i-saw-in.html

So Channing Tatum is leaving the Gambit movie.

I imagine the Netflix schedule will be something like this:

Apr 2015 - Daredevil Season 1
Nov 2015 - Jessica Jones Season 1
Apr 2016 - Daredevil Season 2
Nov 2016 - Luke Cage Season 1
Apr 2017 - Jessica Jones Season 2
Nov 2017 - Iron Fist
Apr 2018 - The Defenders

Thank God. The dude is a terrible actor. I don't get how he keeps getting work.

Back