• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Oh my.

Speaking of animation, the new season of Samurai Jack is very good. They make good use of the loose standards and practices on Adult Swim as well.

Welcome back to the thread loki.

The wife and I just got back from seeing this. We agreed that it was really good but not as good as the first. I remember the rumors for this movie indicating that Ego was not the villain in this movie and I'm glad he was.

The soundtrack wasn't as good as the first one but it's hard to top that.

I loved Stan Lee boring the Watchers.

I'm curious if Adam Warlock shows up in Avengers or if he is the bad guy in GOTG3

He won't be in Infinity War and will be in GotG3. The wording of any statements I've seen don't explicitly preclude him from appearing in A4, which I'm still assuming to be a conclusion to IW, even if it's not call IW2. However, the tentative movie release timelines I've seen have A4 coming out before G3, which would be most unfortunate since Adam is so inextricably tied to Thanos.

He won't be in Infinity War and will be in GotG3. The wording of any statements I've seen don't explicitly preclude him from appearing in A4, which I'm still assuming to be a conclusion to IW, even if it's not call IW2. However, the tentative movie release timelines I've seen have A4 coming out before G3, which would be most unfortunate since Adam is so inextricably tied to Thanos.

It would be pretty cool for GOTG3 to take place before Avengers 4 even if it premieres afterwards.

It would be pretty cool for GOTG3 to take place before Avengers 4 even if it premieres afterwards.

It would be brilliant if IW scattered the heroes and they all had to fight their way back to meet Thanos again in A4, though I guess at this point people are really just ready for the Avengers and Guardians to take on Thanos and move on to phase 4.

It would be brilliant if IW scattered the heroes and they all had to fight their way back to meet Thanos again in A4, though I guess at this point people are really just ready for the Avengers and Guardians to take on Thanos and move on to phase 4.

This would be an excellent idea/theory if IW wasn't already slated for two movies. I am curious what there is for the Avengers to do post thanos considering the small amount of movies in between IW and Avengers (which is why I like your idea)

That just means I get to watch those same stupid loud ass commercials 50 extra times each week.

This would be an excellent idea/theory if IW wasn't already slated for two movies. I am curious what there is for the Avengers to do post thanos considering the small amount of movies in between IW and Avengers (which is why I like your idea)

Post Thanos Feige has teased the Illuminati...so maybe a Secret Wars adaptation?

So what happens with actor turnover after Avengers 4? Some type of reboot seems likely.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Minor but I was kind of surprised to see the Watchers in GOTG2. I assumed they were tied in with FF and therefore part of Fox now.

I think I read that Marvel had one Watcher and Fox has the others. Not sure.

Agreed, Deadbolt. They're transitioning to a different focus. Now they'll be the Avengers. Add Ant-Man into that mix. That will be four ongoing trilogies again. Hopefully they'll do the four part Spiderman series as well.

There's also talk of a new (possibly the old) Guardians team after Vol 3.

And that doesn't include any properties Marvel Studios could get back like full Spidey and FF.

I think I read that Marvel had one Watcher and Fox has the others. Not sure.

Agreed, Deadbolt. They're transitioning to a different focus. Now they'll be the Avengers. Add Ant-Man into that mix. That will be four ongoing trilogies again. Hopefully they'll do the four part Spiderman series as well.

There's also talk of a new (possibly the old) Guardians team after Vol 3.

And that doesn't include any properties Marvel Studios could get back like full Spidey and FF.

I would love to see an original Guardians somewhere whether its a teamup or standalone but I don't think Stallone is right for that role. I'm totally okay with Ving Rhames as Charlie-27 though.

Powers Boothe dead at 68. That's two major AOS villains who have passed away in the last few months.

Ouch. That sucks. Better than getting cancelled.

So Inhumans went from a feature film to a Friday night ABC show (with an IMAX debut).

Yeah the move to Friday night is not a good sign. Which is a shame because they show seems as good as ever.

Also, Cat Grant's return in Supergirl this week was great.

Back