• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

The humor this board spits out is just 2nd to none!

:rolleyes:

lol-fat-guy-laughing-ew-o.gif

Wow that Flash episode was awesome. So much happened.

How did the fake Wells know all the right things to say when he was talking to Cisco?

Wow that Flash episode was awesome. So much happened.

How did the fake Wells know all the right things to say when he was talking to Cisco?

Wells had surveillance on Barry's lab.

Ok...but the metahuman that took the form of Wells, he spoke the exact dialogue from the previous version of the events. Does he just have a good memory?

He performed exactly as Wells would, without Wells' memories.

Oh and Furious 7 passed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt2 to #4 all time grossing movie at ~$1.4B

Ok...but the metahuman that took the form of Wells, he spoke the exact dialogue from the previous version of the events. Does he just have a good memory?

I don't think it was the exact dialogue.

WB/DC is rumored to have locked up the Furious 7 director for Aquaman.

Oh and Furious 7 passed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt2 to #4 all time grossing movie at ~$1.4B

and it deserves every penny

In other great movie news, you should all go see Ex Machina. Now. (especially the poster who was really into Lucy)

Yeah, I took issue with this as well. That plot device was a tad silly.

After watching several episodes of Daredevil it's hard for me to get back into The Flash. Daredevil is just so much better and involves less cognitive dissonance (other than the super tough assassin guy who gave up Wilson Fisk's name just because DD poked him with a knife a little bit, then immediately committed suicide by driving a spike through his own eye because he was afraid of Fisk).

Gonna be selfish again. With a thread already devoted to AoU spoilers I vote no spoilers at all here. Traveling for work next week and it might be week after until I can get away to see it.

Gonna be selfish again. With a thread already devoted to AoU spoilers I vote no spoilers at all here. Traveling for work next week and it might be week after until I can get away to see it.

Then why read this thread?

Flash, arrow, dd, new news. I'll be able to mostly keeps up with shows. Just will have a tough time getting away to catch a movie Over the next week or two.

That makes some sense I guess. What's a realistic timetable on this thread?

That makes some sense I guess. What's a realistic timetable on this thread?

Like with dd whatever the group decides. Just figured with an entire thread dedicated that could be used for specifics for a few weeks. The real problem comes from AoS. I'll have to avoid that as well so my point mite be moot anyway unless AoS post AoU was moved there for a week or two as well.

I'll survive either way. I don't mind spoilers as much from something like arrow or flash but the big summer movies bother me more.

After watching several episodes of Daredevil it's hard for me to get back into The Flash. Daredevil is just so much better and involves less cognitive dissonance (other than the super tough assassin guy who gave up Wilson Fisk's name just because DD poked him with a knife a little bit, then immediately committed suicide by driving a spike through his own eye because he was afraid of Fisk).

I had this same issue. DD really took Flash and Arrow down a peg.

Bought my imax 3D tickets for Age of Ultron, surprised they weren't sold out.

Marvel's Age of Ultron (no spoilers until Sunday)

Going to see it at 10:15 tomorrow morning. Earliest showing I've seen.

Back