• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Honestly I think Affleck could make a decent Reed Richards.

This isn't a singular event that leads to believe there are significant problems. They have had significant problems on basically every production. So either they're incompetent and turn in an inferior product, or Marvel just does a better job at covering up their own warts.

The above isn't a singular event either. Dad was lifelong alcoholic, both Ben and Casey have already been to rehab. Dude is reeling from a divorce and admitted to drinking again for his role in Gone Girl. Again, I didn't say WB wasn't awful, but I dont think its 100-0 here.

Arrow was pretty decent. The hypocrisy about killing was particularly hilarious in this episode.

It's also amazing how every city seems to have a building that looks just like Star Labs.

I'll check out the first episode, with 0 slack given to allow the show to grow and find its voice. Meaning if I don't love it right away, I'm out. Yeah... "if".

I gave the same condition to Riverside. It was sort of a CWed version of Twin Peaks. I shan't be viewing any future eps. Not saying it's terrible for what it is, ask your tween daughter or niece for that, but it's definitely not for me.

The last Legends of Tomorrow was good stuff. One of the better Arrowverse eps I've seen. The focus on Darkh, Merlin and Thawn gave a fresh perspective.

Sepinwall said Powerless was meh but there was a good show in there.

I'll check out the first episode, with 0 slack given to allow the show to grow and find its voice. Meaning if I don't love it right away, I'm out. Yeah... "if".

I gave the same condition to Riverside. It was sort of a CWed version of Twin Peaks. I shan't be viewing any future eps. Not saying it's terrible for what it is, ask your tween daughter or niece for that, but it's definitely not for me.

The last Legends of Tomorrow was good stuff. One of the better Arrowverse eps I've seen. The focus on Darkh, Merlin and Thawn gave a fresh perspective.

They really should give more focus to the villains. They were fun to watch.

too much on my list to start powerless. if it gets good reviews or finds itself down the road maybe i'll catch up during tv off season.

i find myself not really caring about flash and arrow. i'll stick with them for the time being i guess but i am fast forwarding through more and more.

That may be the most enthusiastic new show preview I've ever read from Sepinwall in the 7-8 years I've been reading his work.

Not familiar with those actors either but I'm excited about a Runaways tv show.

I haven't watched Riverdale. Should I?

Not familiar with those actors either but I'm excited about a Runaways tv show.

I haven't watched Riverdale. Should I?

I'm not going to try to compel anyone to watch it. Its RT score is high though, 87% right now.

Maybe check it out if the answer to either of these questions is "yes":

1) Do you like CW and CWesque teen dramas?
2) Do you have some sentimental attachment to the Archie Comics?

Black Lightning is going to CW, not Fox.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/black-lightning-the-cw-greg-berlanti-pilot-order-1201977551/

I haven't seen it explicitly stated what universe this show takes place in, maybe I just missed it.

As for Powerless, I dunno. My favorite part was the opening credits, with the cast members included in classic covers, which is a case of damning with faint praise. Though I don't remember laughing, even internally, I'll give it another shot. If for no other reason than to try to figure out what it is about Vanessa Hudgens that annoys me.

It shouldn't matter, but Supergirl is better since moving to CW and Gotham sucks.

Sepinwall said Powerless was meh but there was a good show in there.

AV Club liked Powerless.

too much on my list to start powerless. if it gets good reviews or finds itself down the road maybe i'll catch up during tv off season.

i find myself not really caring about flash and arrow. i'll stick with them for the time being i guess but i am fast forwarding through more and more.

It's a great concept and I love Alan Tudyk and Danny Pudi, but the first episode was awful.

Plenty of comedies have awful pilots. Off hand, I can't think of any comedy except The Cosby Show that had a great memorable pilot.

I'll wait for a few weeks on Powerless.

Back