• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

Right. So after all that changing the past, the only lasting consequences were:

1. A guest star died off camera (Cisco's brother)
2. The third Harrison Wells died.
3. Barry is in a jail he will get out of in Ep 1
4. Killer Frost isn't really Killer Frost anymore but she's not Caitlin either.

Killer Frost really should have been the main bad guy down the stretch.

Right. So after all that changing the past, the only lasting consequences were:

1. A guest star died off camera (Cisco's brother)
2. The third Harrison Wells died.
3. Barry is in a jail he will get out of in Ep 1
4. Killer Frost isn't really Killer Frost anymore but she's not Caitlin either.

Killer Frost really should have been the main bad guy down the stretch.

Holy spoilers, Batman!

There's no spoiler rule for TV shows.

It aired last night. We've never held back on discussing TV shows because everybody can watch them in the comfort of their own home.

It aired last night. We've never held back on discussing TV shows because everybody can watch them in the comfort of their own home.

You're right. Carry on. I usually can get a sense of threads to avoid in terms of spoilers and we rarely discuss Flash specifics on here. I guess y'all usually discuss Arrow and SHIELD like this anyway.

Just put the tags on next time, please?

It literally just aired and those are pretty precise spoilers.

i kind of agree with this and i am not all that concerned about spoilers from the tv shows we discuss here. i avoid the thread for something like daredevil or big movies. i finally saw guardians last friday and had avoided this thread until then.

however, spoiler tags are not too much to ask for a brief period after a show airs. in fact with netflix shows we have gone what 2 days per 2 episodes spoiler free? #spoilerdonk

The next day isn't a brief period. It's about reasonable expectations.

It's reasonable to expect someone to watch a TV that aired 8:00 Tuesday night by Wednesday afternoon. It's not reasonable to expect someone to watch 13 episodes of a Netflix show in a few days. That's why we do spoilers a few eps at a time.

we hold netflix spoilers (at lease for marvel stuff) 2 episodes for 2 days. that's 24 hours per episode. it's not hard to use spoiler tags for something so specific less than 24 hours.

as a side note, i almost never watch a show the night it comes on. dvr and watch later. i'm pretty sure watching tuesday night tv on tuesday night is less common for most on this thread.

I got spoiled on the Flash finale by the thread this morning too. I wasn't really planning on complaining about it, because god knows I've been guilty of the same thing in the past, but I was a little annoyed.

we hold netflix spoilers (at lease for marvel stuff) 2 episodes for 2 days. that's 24 hours per episode. it's not hard to use spoiler tags for something so specific less than 24 hours.

as a side note, i almost never watch a show the night it comes on. dvr and watch later. i'm pretty sure watching tuesday night tv on tuesday night is less common for most on this thread.

Actually, for Netflix shows, the first 2 episodes are fair game for discussion as soon as they come out. It's not about waiting a day to talk about them. The Netflix rules are so someone who gets to Ep 9 by Sunday night waits before more people have had a chance to watch.

Personally, if I haven't had a chance to watch a show, I stay off the thread for a day.

Actually, for Netflix shows, the first 2 episodes are fair game for discussion as soon as they come out. It's not about waiting a day to talk about them. The Netflix rules are so someone who gets to Ep 9 by Sunday night waits before more people have had a chance to watch.

Personally, if I haven't had a chance to watch a show, I stay off the thread for a day.

i've said i avoid this thread under certain circumstances. most people probably do as well.

re: netflix. it's still avoiding spoilers within a reasonable amount of time. our definitions clearly differ.

you spoiled it within 14 hours. 14 hours for people with full time jobs that can't watch night one or during the day after. i'm not calling for not discussing it. just saying it's not hard to consider other people and use spoiler tags for 24 hours or something. but we can agree to disagree since its not that big of a deal to me.

Just my 2 cents. I never watch a show live. Hulu and CW usually have the following night's shows by early morning. For me personally, the best (meaning fastest) case is to watch a show the evening after it aired. I've brought this up before but the consensus was "suck it" so I let it go.

I usually don't watch the show until the next day or two but I'll usually avoid this thread until I have too.

Yeah I just avoid the thread for a day until I catch up with the show. Not that big a deal, IMO.

CBM: New Spider-Man Homecoming Trailers (post #12,456)

What an episode!

That guy did that thing! Holy shit!

And that other guy did that other thing! Whoa.

And that character died or lived! I didn't see it coming!

And flashback Oliver did or did not make it off island. Wow!

(But seriously, what an episode. Maybe the best of the series. Definitely one of the best since Season 2. What an ending!)

Back