• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Not having been familiar with miles moralas' spider man I did not realize Glover was apparently playing his brother and has an identity of his own. The prowler I think it was.

Not having been familiar with miles moralas' spider man I did not realize Glover was apparently playing his brother and has an identity of his own. The prowler I think it was.

Uncle. Looks like they're setting up Miles to be featured in the second trilogy.

Legion's Noah Hawley is slated to do a Doctor Doom movie.

as much as I like hawley, and think that project could be good/great, can we please just let the FF rights go back to marvel? please?

I saw SMH last night and loved pretty much all of it. They perfectly captured being a high school kid. I also loved the diversity they showed that's a reflection of how schools are these days.

I totally didn't see Micheal Keaton being Liz's dead.

Zendaya better dye her hair red if she wants to portray is respectable "MJ."

Finally got around to seeing Spider-Man. Easily the best Spider-Man film so far.

Spider-Man has always built his own tech but as mentioned, Stark builds him a new spider suit either during or leading up to Civil War I.

Also in the latest comics, he's gone really high tech so it makes sense.

MCU Spider-Man has a lot of similarities to Batman Beyond. If I remember correctly, part of the original plan for Batman Beyond was a Spider-Man version of Batman.

They should just go with another actor. They've done it before. Nobody truly cares about this Bruce Wayne anyway.

It would be a mess to set up Azrael, Grayson, or McGinnis with a Wayne they want to get rid of.

If there is a messy (and crappy) way to make the transition I'm confident dc will find it.

CBM: Spider-Man: Homecoming premieres (spoilers)

Batfleck sucks anyway. God that movie was bad.

It really is a shame, though.

Affleck was always a great advocate for getting more superheroes on screen. It's a shame that he is not particularly good at portraying them.

ETA: I was kind of shocked at how bad Daredevil was after rewatching it the other day. I went back and read Ebert's review and he said something along the lines of - most of these suck; this one sucks less. CBMs have come such a long way and that's a great thing for us nerds.

Last edited:
It may be cool to crap on DC around these parts, but I'm digging this:

There was a ton if buzz about the final trailer release when they brought in a new company to create it. then they did re-shoots.

Link to a compilation of sdcc movie and tv trailers. Have not watched them yet. Did see a Kingsman trailer before baby driver. Good trailer. Very good movie (baby driver).

http://screenrant.com/comic-con-2017-every-trailer/

I'm interested in that Stargate show. Ready Player 1 looked interesting on its own merit and gets +1 point for using Rush.

Still not enthused for Trek: Discovery. If I had to bet I'd say it's part of the Kelvin timeline, and I'm basing that on how the phasers go pew-pew-pew instead of phwasssssshhhh. Also the lead is Spock's half sister, major wtf for that.

Here's something I'm certain will suck: Spawn directed by the Toddler. https://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/spawn-reboot-blumhouse-san-diego-comic-con-2017/

There was a ton if buzz about the final trailer release when they brought in a new company to create it. then they did re-shoots.

Link to a compilation of sdcc movie and tv trailers. Have not watched them yet. Did see a Kingsman trailer before baby driver. Good trailer. Very good movie (baby driver).

http://screenrant.com/comic-con-2017-every-trailer/

Newest Kingsman trailer is great, had seen taht one already

Cant wait for the new Stranger Things

Intrigued by new Stargate, Ready Player One and the Gifted

Inhumans looks awful, so does Black Lightning

There was no getting more excited for Ragnarok for me, until I saw this image from the new International trailer:

surtur.jpg

Also Hulk vs Fenris.

Also it looks like we may see a fully powered Thor instead of the nerfed MCU version we've had so far.

Back