• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Finally saw it.

I loved it. Heavy and a great conclusion to all the films.

Not ashamed to say I got teary several times - Hawkeye losing his family, Lang looking for his daughter's name killed me.

Finally saw it.

I loved it. Heavy and a great conclusion to all the films.

Not ashamed to say I got teary several times - Hawkeye losing his family, Lang looking for his daughter's name killed me.

Not at all the same times I got teary, but I definitely did get sad. Iron Man kicking the bucket and Spider-Man's reaction (again) and awkwardly Thor begging to wear the gauntlet to make up for not going for the head got to me.

New Spidey trailer out today. Looks good. Definitely sets up Spidey as the next man up. Curious to see what they do with Mysterio as a hero if it’s not the obvious twist.

I watched Antman and the Wasp yesterday. I know in Avengers they talk about time moving differently in the quantum realm, yet Pfeiffer in the quantum realm had aged like Michael Douglas had in the real world. Did I miss something? Wouldn’t she have been like 4000 years old or something? Was the inference that she was able to heal herself with whatever they used for the Ghost?

Saw Endgame over the weekend and was conflicted. Loved it as a movie, was kind of let down that 'time travel' was the solution. Also, there were some oddities at the end, like Ant's man's daughter aged 5 years, yet Peter Parker's friends were still in High School.

Love the franchise but hate losing major characters. I know the actors must want to move on though. Really wish they'd do a bit more with Hawkeye and Widow. Maybe the rumored Black Widow prequel will touch on their relationship some.

Also they didn't really touch on Vision in the movie. I assume based on the ending, he's dead and done like the others?

CBM: Avengers: Endgame (WARNING! SPOILERS!)

Some of Peter’s friends got dusted. Others didn’t. Those who did eventually resumed high school. I’m sure they’ll cover it in the next film. It may be a “coincidence” that Peter’s main crew got dusted just like it was a “coincidence” that the original Avengers didn’t.

There’s a forthcoming Disney+ show called WandaVision. It may take place before Infinity War.

Last edited:
Man John Favreau is looking old and fat in that Spidey trailer. I think the Mysterio twist is going to be the obvious one.

CBM: Avengers: Endgame (WARNING! SPOILERS!)

Man John Favreau is looking old and fat in that Spidey trailer. I think the Mysterio twist is going to be the obvious one.

So there was a Spidey comic a few years ago that dealt with a multiversal Mysterio...I bring that up because the significance of that comic was it first introduced Peter Parker to Miles Morales. We may not be there, yet, but could be interesting if there is any intention on using Miles in the MCU (or Ghost Spider for that matter).

The last 11 years have not been kind to Favreau's physique but his bank account and rep probably make up for it.

So there was a Spidey comic a few years ago that dealt with a multiversal Mysterio...I bring that up because the significance of that comic was it first introduced Peter Parker to Miles Morales. We may not be there, yet, but could be interesting if there is any intention on using Miles in the MCU (or Ghost Spider for that matter).

Probably won’t happen because of of the animated movies, but I’d love 5 Spider-Man movies leading up to the spider verse plot

The two we have
1 to introduce Doc Oc, with Doc Oc dying at the end with a post credit scene setting up movie 4
Movie 4 - superior spider-man
Movie 5 - spider verse

Probably won’t happen because of of the animated movies, but I’d love 5 Spider-Man movies leading up to the spider verse plot

The two we have
1 to introduce Doc Oc, with Doc Oc dying at the end with a post credit scene setting up movie 4
Movie 4 - superior spider-man
Movie 5 - spider verse

My assumption is the MCU is leading towards the Sinister 6, but the inheritors would be a fun storyline. I just wonder if they're too violent for the animated films.

Sony still has rights to the Sinister Six and most of the Spidey villains and allies.

For those wanting a sweet little easter egg, my brother and nephew shows me this:

Go to google, type in THANOS, and then on the right side of the screen click on the Infinity Gauntlet.

Wild speculation theory:

Now that multiverse is going to be canon in the MCU, next big bad? Annihilus.

My wild speculation, and that's all it is, is that Annihilus will be a GotG only villain. I suspect they won't repeat the "existential threat from space" guy again for the phase-spanning baddy. Not right after Thanos.

I confess this is purely wishful thinking, but I do believe the next overarching enemy will be... DOOM!

Alternatively, in the wake of all this time travel - Kang. That would require full integration of the Fantastic Four (as would Doom, of course).

Cumberbatch is under contract for another movie. So I think Doctor Strange two is a definite. That should be very good. I’m higher on his character/movie than others though.

My wild speculation, and that's all it is, is that Annihilus will be a GotG only villain. I suspect they won't repeat the "existential threat from space" guy again for the phase-spanning baddy. Not right after Thanos.

I confess this is purely wishful thinking, but I do believe the next overarching enemy will be... DOOM!

Alternatively, in the wake of all this time travel - Kang. That would require full integration of the Fantastic Four (as would Doom, of course).

It really has to be Doom.

Back