• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97; Deadpool and Wolverine trailer; The Boys returns June 13

I really hope we either get a Champions or Young Avengers series / movie at some point. With all the young heroes being introduced, it seems like a wasted opportunity.

I think Young Avengers is a guarantee. They recasted Cassie to bring in a actress who had already been in some leading roles.

They also teased sw having twins in wandavision. With the multiverse in play they can easily age the kids up enough to join the young avengers.

Starts with a parallel to Thor landing in the desert.

Time travel

For animated shows, the style can make or break and is typically why I don't get into the Marvel animated stuff. I dig the first impression of "What If?" though.

Last edited:
They also teased sw having twins in wandavision. With the multiverse in play they can easily age the kids up enough to join the young avengers.

It's been a while since I've read Young Avengers but Wiccan I remember is a founding member and I'm pretty sure Speed joins later. If we're bringing in Kang, they could do Iron Lad as well for a big reveal.

I'm writing this to say that the New Mutants movie is indeed real, I just finished watching. It lasts 90ish minutes, a normal run time. There are actors, sets, direction. It exists.

That concludes my thoughts on the movie "New Mutants".

I thought it had already been cancelled. Guess I was making assumptions. The big question left in Marvel is if they'll attempt to bring back characters from Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, The Defenders, Cloak & Dagger, Runaways, and Helstrom. Those shows make up a pretty large portion of the Marvel catalog, but they could do without them.

In terms of corporate synergy, one reason to bring them back would be that most of those characters aren't represented at Universal Studios Orlando, so Disney World could build attractions around them.

I thought it had already been cancelled. Guess I was making assumptions. The big question left in Marvel is if they'll attempt to bring back characters from Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Punisher, The Defenders, Cloak & Dagger, Runaways, and Helstrom.

I could do without Agents of SHIELD and Runaways. Agents of SHIELD didn't even exist until they were created for the show so I think it's fine leaving them off. I think there's room for Helstrom but would be fine without him as well. I absolutely want more Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist although recast Iron Fist. I would also like more Punisher but not as much as the previous four. I would really like more Cloak and Dagger but I wasn't impressed with Cloak's acting chops.

Agents of SHIELD had several characters from the comics who could fit in the MCU going forward, most notably Quake. SHIELD hasn’t been mentioned in the films since Winter Soldier but we will see what they have planned for Fury in this Secret Invasion show. Given how AOS ended, they could certainly use Quake if they wanted.

Make that 25 new shows.

A new series, Marvel Legends was announced for Disney+.

MARVEL STUDIOS: LEGENDS

As the Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to expand, Marvel Studios: Legends celebrates and codifies what has come before. Revisit the epic heroes, villains and moments from across the MCU in preparation for the highly anticipated stories still to come. Each dynamic segment feeds directly into the upcoming series premiering on Disney+ — setting the stage for future events. Marvel Studios: Legends weaves together the many threads that constitute the unparalleled Marvel Cinematic Universe.

One month teaser for WandaVision.

OH DAMN - ST: Disco and the reveal of who Carl is. Even include the exploding door to match fan's exploding heads.

I have to admit, I still don't love the new "Puzzle Box" storytelling mode that Picard and Disco use but I'm enjoying season 3

Even though my best guess for Carl was right, the way it was revealed absolutely made my fanboy head asplode. Probably my favorite moment in the whole of Star Trek post "Enterprise".

I'm enjoying S3 as well, I just hope they stick the landing. I think I was giving a passing grade to Disco S2 and Picard up to a point then ended up giving a D and F respectively.

Even though my best guess for Carl was right, the way it was revealed absolutely made my fanboy head asplode. Probably my favorite moment in the whole of Star Trek post "Enterprise".

I'm enjoying S3 as well, I just hope they stick the landing. I think I was giving a passing grade to Disco S2 and Picard up to a point then ended up giving a D and F respectively.

I figured Q was too obvious. Loved the original audio insert. A great moment - you may be right about it being the best New Trek reveal to date. I also loved when they reintroduced the Romulan theme in Picard but this was way better.

Just finished watching Wonder Woman 84 and it is Justice League bad. If in doubt, just skip it.

Back