• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

Hannibal Burress joins the cast of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Don't know what they're doing but I love it.

Lots of Justice League info out this morning, including the description of Bruce Wayne meeting Barry Allen.

Based on what I've read so far, there seems to be an Iron-Man/Spider-Man vibe between Batman and Flash. I like it.

thormund-le-sauvageons.jpg

Superman is going to be in the first two eps of Supergirl Season 2. Lynda Carter is going to play the President of the United States.

I read confirmation that Rogue One will also include a character known for heavy, labored breathing.

He was heavily rumored and there was heavy breathing at the end of the teaser.

I'm curious how they'll use him in a film with presumably no Jedis. Also interesting that they are using a character from the Clone Wars series who fought alongside Anakin. So where are the Star Wars Rebels characters? Vader was a complete badass in that show and completely overwhelmed the two Jedi leads. I think we will just see him overseeing Death Star construction and in the Death Star.

I can't do spoiler tag on tapa but there are rumors out there on how much he does/doesn't factor in the movie.

Preacher is pretty entertaining. I'm not even sure wtf is going on most of the time lol but it has me intrigued

I hope he is only shown managing Death Star construction and we see him leading Lean Six Sigma meetings.

CBM: TMNT: Out of the Shadows (spoilers); Preacher ep 2 tonight

I know you're joking but his best scenes are managing the Death Star and Empire through fear.

Michael Mando (Nacho from Better Call Saul) was announced for the Spider-Man cast.

Guys....Walter White....Zordon....for fucks sake.

Unblow your mindgrapes for a sec

Guys....Walter White....Zordon....for fucks sake.

Unblow your mindgrapes for a sec

So does this likely put an end to the small rumor mill that Cranston would play Mister Sinister in the next X Men movie?

Pure conjecture on my part, and I wouldn't necessarily want it to happen, but X Men: Apocalypse kind of set it up to where there could be a stand alone Cyclops/Jean Grey movie considering Mister Sinister's obsession with them. Given that the Wolverine movies have been terrible, I wouldn't want it to happen, but it is possible.

Last edited:
Back