• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CBM: X-Men '97 finale; My Adventures with Superman S2 May 25; The Boys S4 June 13

I hadn't checked Max for new DC animated films in a while. They're usually reliable for an entertaining but easily forgettable 75 minutes.

I watched some of the first third of Blue Beetle last week on a cruise because my son wanted to rent it. He fell asleep. Then I figured out, Warriors-Spurs was on ESPN so I watched that instead. It was fine. Just need to finish it.

I'm super excited about that. One of the first comic books I ever got was a Fantastic Four comic that I convinced my mom to buy at the grocery store. The FF were in Wakanda and battling Klaw. The book ended with a few pages going in to the history of Black Panther and ever since then, I've loved the rich story of the Black Panther.

My son and I watched the original Fantastic Four and The Incredible Hulk this weekend. I hadn't seen either in probably ten plus years.

It's weird seeing Captain America as a jackass but I would love a multiverse cameo where Chris Evans reprises that role. It was a good movie though the casting could have used a bit of work.

The Incredible Hulk was fun and I forgot there was a Lou Ferrigno cameo in it. I kinda wish Ed Norton had been able to stay on as Bruce Banner. Nothing against Mark Ruffalo, I think he's done a fantastic job, but Ed Norton is one of my favorite actors. It's interesting to watch the evolution of the Abomination character from this film to She-Hulk.

Also, he's been watching a lot of Hulk and the Agents of SMASH and kept asking when A-Bomb was going to show up.

Wasn’t there some chatter about Chris Evans coming back for a Marvel project? Maybe that is it.

That I don't know, but this has caused some chatter that Majors won't be coming back for any Marvel projects.

It's either recast him or spend years setting up Dr. Doom.

We know Fantastic Four is coming. How long can they wait to do Dr. Doom?

Personally I think John David Washington would be a great Kang fill in. I can already imagine him doing the classic Washington laugh and calling the Avengers/F4/X Men or whomever a bunch of mothafuckas.

However, more rumors seem to be floating around John Boyega. I’m not the biggest Star Wars fan, so I’ll leave that evaluation to others.

Last edited:
John Boyega disagrees.

I mean who knows, dangle some RDJ bucks in front of him and that can change his perspective real quick, but the dude gives off vibes that he's had it with franchises chock full of toxic fanboys. He's very in demand so he doesn't need this shit.

As for Doom, my own personal speculation was that he would first appear in Secret Wars. If you ask me to say the first thing that comes to mind to "Secret Wars" I'll say Dr. Doom, he is inextricably tied to any version of that story over the years.

Hundreds of millions of adoring fans and dollars could get old for an actor, I guess.

Back