• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That or something like that is what I’d eat. Carb up! Just make sure to #2 before you leave the hotel of course.

That or something like that is what I’d eat. Carb up! Just make sure to #2 before you leave the hotel of course.
Yeah we will pound some coffee tomorrow am and clear it all out. Somehow my excrement function magically shuts off during these things anyway

Last edited:
Evening CT. Appreciate all the thoughts and vibes. I'm going to be sore for quite a while, but it's already much better than before. The oddest thing to get used to is the cracking and popping in my neck. Apparently it's common with artificial disk replacements and it's of no concern.

Also, while you're giving out t's and p's, send some out to @drew. He doesn't post here anymore, but he's also recovering.

got out of work a little early and picked up Thai food. Thai wings absolutely rule btw, pro tip. But ate some great food with my family, had some good bubbly. And then we spend about an hour just listening to music and dancing in the living room. But it was half silly dancing half “serious teaching” quizzing the girls about classic songs. Now my 4 year old thinks everything is CCR.

Anyway, I read them some books and put them to bed. Then drank some more bubbly with the wife and watched a silly show we’ve already seen (psych). And now she going to bed and I’m on the couch just after nine putting NBA on thinking to myself, “fuck, I’m living my perfect life.”

You want to really worry about your parents? Download an app that gives you a notification every time they change their passwords. Jesus, my parents have changed the password of their MyAtriumHealth app 4 days in a row
birdman already said this was his preferred strategy for password management.

Gotta say I do it too with several apps. Can't be bothered to invent and remember all these passwords

got out of work a little early and picked up Thai food. Thai wings absolutely rule btw, pro tip. But ate some great food with my family, had some good bubbly. And then we spend about an hour just listening to music and dancing in the living room. But it was half silly dancing half “serious teaching” quizzing the girls about classic songs. Now my 4 year old thinks everything is CCR.

Anyway, I read them some books and put them to bed. Then drank some more bubbly with the wife and watched a silly show we’ve already seen (psych). And now she going to bed and I’m on the couch just after nine putting NBA on thinking to myself, “fuck, I’m living my perfect life.”

The good days like this are the BEST days. Equally, the hard days are the hardest days... but it's amazing how simple a day can be to really feel so good. My girls are 2 and 4 now and the highs are so high. <3

Went to see the new guy ritchie movie and it was really good. Part of Damien Lewis’ WWIIU that I was unaware existed.

Plus housed some Indian food and had beers. I’m happy.

Evening CT. Had some amazing Asian food with the wife and another couple and saw Civil War. Really good movie but now I need a Xanax. Also the only time I remember stress eating popcorn in the movie theater.

Just saw somebody in my neighborhood has one and I feel like I kind of need to move if that’s the type of person that lives here.

Saw one last weekend and they are uglier in real life than online

d9bdf0a7-bb37-4e2e-91b1-e16ef0c72689_text.gif

Toke 'em if you've got 'em

Went to bed at normal time last night (early) to wake up super early and get a tough run in…just to get back in time to meet the dump truck delivering 10 yards of mulch first thing in the morning that I need to spread today before the rain. Big effort day.

Basically my very suburban take on your tough mudder experience mako.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back