• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley of the Drive By Truckers do an acoustic show and they told a story about how absolutely shitty the town of Auburn is. Probably better now I assume.

Can listen here for yourself. Track 27 Banter

I saw Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley of the Drive By Truckers do an acoustic show and they told a story about how absolutely shitty the town of Auburn is. Probably better now I assume.

Can listen here for yourself. Track 27 Banter

Auburn is actually a pretty nice town. Way nicer than Tuscaloosa. Not in the same league as Asheville, but it honestly had better restaurants then my current “city,” better traffic, far fewer homeless, way better salamandering, but much weaker birds. I am guessing Biff’s kid does not care about the salamanders or the bird though.

Auburn is actually a pretty nice town. Way nicer than Tuscaloosa. Not in the same league as Asheville, but it honestly had better restaurants then my current “city,” better traffic, far fewer homeless, way better salamandering, but much weaker birds. I am guessing Biff’s kid does not care about the salamanders or the bird though.
I’ve driven through a million times but never really venture beyond what’s at the exits. But it has definitely built up a ton over the years. I know someone who used to live there and their house looked very nice.

Morning ct. it’s the last workday of the week. I’m freshly waxed and the abs are popping after 2 weeks of starvation rations. Ready to go take advantage of this endless drinks package and spend a week peacocking in front of 55 year old women and chasing the validation that i so desperately crave. Let’s go make this last workday special.

Morning ct. it’s the last workday of the week. I’m freshly waxed and the abs are popping after 2 weeks of starvation rations. Ready to go take advantage of this endless drinks package and spend a week peacocking in front of 55 year old women and chasing the validation that i so desperately crave. Let’s go make this last workday special.
How hard is it to keep a shirt on at school

I tweaked something in my lower back mid-deadlift workout yesterday and had to stop immediately... Can't remember ever having to quit in the middle of a workout.

I am very stiff and in a great deal of pain this morning.

Supposed to play golf tomorrow and run a few miles on Saturday morning. Not looking promising.

I tweaked something in my lower back mid-deadlift workout yesterday and had to stop immediately... Can't remember ever having to quit in the middle of a workout.

I am very stiff and in a great deal of pain this morning.

Supposed to play golf tomorrow and run a few miles on Saturday morning. Not looking promising.
We were deadlifting maxing this morning and I didn't even go anywhere near what my last max was. I was terrified of hurting myself before vacation and the wife's reaction to that injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back