• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Ready for the reign/rain to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a dumb workout at a pretty low weight, so I have no idea what happened. I think I didn't warm up enough.

Run 100m, 1DL @ 205
Run 100m, 2DL @ 205
Run 100m, 3DL @ 205
Continue this until 15 minutes, increasing the DL by 1 rep each time.

I got to the round with 9 DL and my back quit on the 5th DL. Some solid shooting pain down my legs and instant regret.

I see billboards for this in South Carolina

518bc0bd52321c330a6e17ad908f96b7.jpg
I've had this. Did a moonshine "taste-off" of NC, VA, TN, SC moonshines. I forget where this ended up.

Man, good locally made white liquor is a treat.
Agree! I was not previously a fan of moonshine but after getting into bourbon and learning how to appreciate whiskey, I went back to moonshine and found out there is some really great white liquor out there.

My dad’s told me that when he was a kid he and his brother were roaming the woods somewhere in the vicinity of Wilkesboro and came across a still and realized they needed to GTFO

For anyone interested:

My dad’s told me that when he was a kid he and his brother were roaming the woods somewhere in the vicinity of Wilkesboro and came across a still and realized they needed to GTFO
Good call. lol

The night the lights went out in Georgia
Or
No body no crime

I have a feeling that coach Mako has woken up a time or two to a bottle of shine on the front steps as a thank you for a kind gesture.

Df78 in seeing your blog, you seem to have put yourself through drinking lot of nasty craft liquor for some reason. I hope you still have your eyesight.

dreading an upcoming vacation because of all the work you’re leaving behind (and which will be one week later when you return) is the worst. So basically trying to delegate as much as possible to folks I know are really not equipped to do it well.

dreading an upcoming vacation because of all the work you’re leaving behind (and which will be one week later when you return) is the worst. So basically trying to delegate as much as possible to folks I know are really not equipped to do it well.

Until recently I didn’t have any qualified people below me and vacations weren’t really vacations because there wasn’t anybody for me to push work down to.

Df78 in seeing your blog, you seem to have put yourself through drinking lot of nasty craft liquor for some reason. I hope you still have your eyesight.
Yes, quite a few duds out there, but there have been a few surprisingly good craft whiskies also. It has been a fun experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back