• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember on a middle school bus trip I borrowed someone's copy of Dude Ranch on CD and listened to Dammit like 10x in a row. it was my first time hearing it and couldn't get enough.

I remember on a middle school bus trip I borrowed someone's copy of Dude Ranch on CD and listened to Dammit like 10x in a row. it was my first time hearing it and couldn't get enough.
I remember a friend had the Regulate cassette single in like 3rd grade and listened to that in the back of the bus like 50 times on a field trip. Occasionally flipped it over to This DJ.

Cracking myself up thinking about one of those afterdinner cream mints you get with your restaurant check, except the size of a bar of soap - just walking around chewing on a bar of soap mint, buying one of those mint bars at a movie theater and accidentally coughing up a cloud of chalk dust.

Cracking myself up thinking about one of those afterdinner cream mints you get with your restaurant check, except the size of a bar of soap - just walking around chewing on a bar of soap mint, buying one of those mint bars at a movie theater and accidentally coughing up a cloud of chalk dust.

are you having a stroke or did ChatGPT write this

are you having a stroke or did ChatGPT write this
Not having a stroke. Thought process - eat at Indian spot once a week, take handful of mints every time, eat all the mints on my way back to work, “hey, wouldn’t it be more convenient to just eat one big mint”, “no, lol”

My sliced cheddar was moldy and the only other cheese I had in the fridge was American (god bless it for lasting forever), so I had to pivot and do a grilled-cheese-tuna-melt for lunch today. Not awful.

I really need to get to the grocery store. I haven't been in like 3 weeks trying to use up all my old stuff before a fridge delivery/switchover yesterday. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

My sliced cheddar was moldy and the only other cheese I had in the fridge was American (god bless it for lasting forever), so I had to pivot and do a grilled-cheese-tuna-melt for lunch today. Not awful.

I really need to get to the grocery store. I haven't been in like 3 weeks trying to use up all my old stuff before a fridge delivery/switchover yesterday. Scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

Ah but you can just cut the mold section off and eat the rest

what-huh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back