• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I was a judge that year. KUQT was like, "well, there are two or three guys here that I need to finger blast myself to do tonight." Competition was steep.
I remember you were on my team (Cherokee) in the Pit Olympics

Quad Olympics I can only remember wake BDer on my team (Britannia), which I captained to second place. Big performances in scavenger hunt and hot guys

I was just thinking back on my 18-23 years and couldn't imagine being so good at a sport that I was handed quarter mil - mil+ of cheddar.

Personally, all signs point lead to me ending up in a ditch somewhere with a bunch of hookers and drugs if I was given that kind of money. Or, at the very least, I'd end up in jail for dumb shit.

Hopefully these kids are getting enough good advice on what to do with the money, and have plenty of people looking after them.

It's just wild to think Bout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back