• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DeacInVermont If you ever want me to come up there to help lay down the long dick of the law on this kid let me know. I'll bring some wine and we can swing to the Alchemist for some post-beatdown lounging beers.
DiV, Mt Olive, and I go in knucks, swinging at anything that moves onky to find #'s already in the back bedroom banging hinkley jr's mom yelling "Cucks Up Bros!"

it's a shame that the real youngest active poster was an absolute lunatic who couldn't stop posting about NIL in every single post
I think there's a current student that's been posting pretty regularly on the sports board and seems to be not a lunatic. Y'all better stop talking about stuff that happened on the boards a decade ago if you want to lure him here though

I think there's a current student that's been posting pretty regularly on the sports board and seems to be not a lunatic. Y'all better stop talking about stuff that happened on the boards a decade ago if you want to lure him here though
yah I've definitely approved some posters in the last few year (most have been just lurking I think) that seemed like they could be current students

I'm not a very good fighter. I need to know how big this kid is and how many others are definitely in before I drive to Vermont.
Bro, dude, you're going to be fine. We did a "how big are you?" thread about six years ago. We're mostly all fucking beefcake giants (except for numbers).

Bro, dude, you're going to be fine. We did a "how big are you?" thread about six years ago. We're mostly all fucking beefcake giants (except for numbers).
I mean, look at Birdman's hands. Taking a punch from one of those would be like being hit by a basketball made of iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back