• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DiV I’m really sorry you are dealing with all that, and especially that your daughter is. Definitely sounds like right on the line of something where you could engage the authorities

I may be 50 but don’t look a day over 39
You need to work on the wording of your Our Time profile.

ourtime.com-desktop%402x.1652821957.jpg

How has “pushing Windy territory” become another way of saying old? WTF?
I may be 50 but don’t look a day over 39
Idk about age, but as an integral member of team ineptitude Diggler was pretty regularly pushing Windy territory in Sheep.

Until you started that may have been called Diggler territory tbh

While I was hanging out on our porch Monday @birdman I saw both a turkey in the back yard (somewhat normal) as well as THREE different hawks in our back yard/wood area. I was not able to identify specifically what kind of hawk we were dealing with, but they were big as fuck. It didn't look like a red-tailed hawk, which Google says is the most common for the area but maybe more of a Cooper's Hawk or something called a Sharp-shinned Hawk. It was hard to get too much information. I'll keep you posted.
If they were “huge” coopers and they specially sharp shinned are unlikely. Check out broad winged hawks, rough legged hawk, or red shouldered. Worth noting that red tails are highly variable. Might be a juvenile red tailed Hawk.

Also damn birthdays are getting real boring at this point. I mean I was excited to put my birthday present (money) into my house savings fund. What kinda old-ass shit is that??
...not old enough to still be getting birthday money?

My birthday was hoping for a pretty normal day at work, being excited to log off early to go for a run, and receiving birthday cards/messages from four different financial institutions. THAT is some old-ass shit.

Lol fair enough.

My out-of-state parents sent me a little bit of money in lieu of mailing me anything for a birthday present is all haha.

Sounded like some wake forest shit for a second.

“My annual trust fund distribution on my birthday is going straight into buying the Martha’s Vineyard cottage instead of anything fun lol Muffy and I are getting so old!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back