• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one set of grandparents that always bought Breyers. I like other brands now but still get Breyers the majority of time. My Breyers favs are:

Butter Pecan
Peach
Mint Chocolate Chip
Rocky Road
Cookies and Cream

We've got a great (local) ice cream shop near by, so that's most of what we eat. My favorite flavor there is Cappuccino Crunch.

In terms of what I keep at home, I always have a pint of Phish Food (Ben & Jerry's) in the freezer - that is an all time flavor IMO. The kids have been liking Mint-Chocolate Chip and Cookies and Cream lately.

I thought breyer's didn't have enough milk fat to be real ice cream
I feel like they've got some flavors that are labeled "frozen dairy dessert" that don't qualify, but still have plenty labeled ice cream that have the required amount of cream/dairy

I don't do a lot of research on this tho, my wife still gets their vanilla or french vanilla all the time and it still tastes p good to me

Jeni's is the real GOAT tho

I couldn’t possibly nail down a top 5 ice cream flavors. I could be happy with nearly any and all ice cream, even the shittiest fake vanilla flavored store brand shit that isn’t even made with milk or cream but some sort of corn starch solids.

Now sherbet…that’s just wasting time I could be spending eating ice cream

I feel like they've got some flavors that are labeled "frozen dairy dessert" that don't qualify, but still have plenty labeled ice cream that have the required amount of cream/dairy

I don't do a lot of research on this tho, my wife still gets their vanilla or french vanilla all the time and it still tastes p good to me

Jeni's is the real GOAT tho
The Texans on the boards won’t be able to avoid outing themselves with their turgid loins for Blue Bell.

I couldn’t possibly nail down a top 5 ice cream flavors. I could be happy with nearly any and all ice cream, even the shittiest fake vanilla flavored store brand shit that isn’t even made with milk or cream but some sort of corn starch solids.

Now sherbet…that’s just wasting time I could be spending eating ice cream
Sherbet in ginger ale punch was a staple of church pot lucks in my youth. Baptists get so moist for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back