• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
36c8a69fce443be8d6dfc5a93ef8b8e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you figure is causing the bottom portion of the sun to look darker here ?

Yep. That’s the one. They added on a little homemade ice cream side a few years back. It’s very good, but be prepared for them to be total dill holes about credit card usage. Put up all kinds of signage about high costs of everything else so they put the fees on the customers. To be honest I think they really struggle with their margins on the cream because they also have a bunch of passive aggressive signs for employees behind the counters about portions and shit. That being said, pretty good place to get you an ice cream.
i mean at this point it's time to just surcharge people for using a card or just raise your prices by 4%. Who's going to really change their behavior when your scoop of ice cream that used to be $4.25 is now $4.40?

my current company is based central time zone, but has this weird habit of scheduling all-hands company meetings at 8:30 central.. which is totally fine for me to hop on a call at 9:30, but they always forget they've acquired a lot of west coast employees who are supposed to hop on a call at 6:30 in the morning, just seems like they're very bad at thinking about time zones

i just mentioned them, and I do appreciate graeter's for traditional ice cream flavors, black raspberry chocolate chip is definitely at the top of their pyramid and i'm not really usually a big fruit in ice cream guy

i like jeni's better tho because they kinda blend the line perfectly between traditional + throw a bunch of shit in (ben and jerry's), and more importantly, they try some wild shit and somehow almost always hit on the flavor they're going for..
There is no wrong answer here, and Jeni’s brambleberry crisp and salted peanut butter are life-changing flavors, for sure

What do you figure is causing the bottom portion of the sun to look darker here ?

i don't know but i'm still trying to figure why your picture is so hazy on an iphone with a presumably modern camera

is that actual haze in the environment? a filter?

The Texans on the boards won’t be able to avoid outing themselves with their turgid loins for Blue Bell.
Blue Bell killed people and Texas looks the other way.

I usually only eat ice cream a few times a year and that is when traveling. I am pretty meh on grocery store ice cream. When I visit my parents in Kentucky I go to town on bourbon & honey, bourbon ball, and Kentucky BlackBerry & Buttermilk from a local place.

I sampled some Chill Nitro that my kids got in Winston. It was fine.

it seems like midday is the optimal time for maximum dark/light change, but seeing an eclipse at sunset would be pretty fucking cool.

that photo looks like it's 100% humidity and plama just walked out of his air conditioned room to take the photo so got fogged up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back