• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mako did you listen to the full double album or just part one

And maybe you've reframed it
And in your mind, you never beat my spirit black and blue
I don't think you've changed much
And so I changed your name, and any real defining clues
And one day, your kid comes home singin'
A song that only us two is gonna know is about you

Lyrics to thanK you aIMee

giphy.gif

Does Wake have a Tortured Poets Dept? As an English major I took a Milton course so maybe so.

This belongs on the pretentious things thread but in the Creative Writing department at ECU i took classes with a girl who had poet tattooed on her forearm and you can imagine how fun conversations with her were.

This belongs on the pretentious things thread but in the Creative Writing department at ECU i took classes with a girl who had poet tattooed on her forearm and you can imagine how fun conversations with her were.
I imagine it was much like the girl in law school who told everyone she was gonna transfer to Yale once she finished her first year.

like "walt whitman"?

how pretentious can anything ECU-related be?
Just wait until Windy finds out you are disparaging the Alma Mater of Vince McMahon and Sandra Bullock

(ECU really needs to make the number of Miss Worlds and Miss Universes who attended more common knowledge)

vince mcmahon must have won miss universe before trump got involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back