• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s nearly 80° here today and Murphy has been very chill outside since nobody is outside for some reason. Got half the garden planted and now enjoying a cold lime topo Chico.

I’m wearing my sun hat that I think diggler also now has

My soft foot diet continues, but I end up having to eat every few hours. I've had warm bread with strawberry jam when I got up, some scrambled eggs after my run, chana masala with some overcooked egg noodles thrown in. I reckon dinner is shaping up to be some kind of soup. So, don't look to me for any inspiration.

Just got out to eat in Greensboro and almost crawled into the Highway 55. My calves are absolutely cooked. This is the first time in a while I’ve run one of these with someone that could keep the pace I wanted to keep, and my body is not reacting well to holding that pace for 13 and a half miles.

You should have hit me up. If it was raining I probably couldn’t make it but otherwise I would be there.

I got some spanakopita from the place down the road a couple of days ago and it is always a good choice

also they have a rosemary lemon hummus that is extremely my shit

Is Capt R actually turftoe? He used to copy pasta long articles
I don't know, I could buy it but turftoe was actually a wake fan right? This guy has not really confirmed that to me whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back