• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous company went bankrupt and sold for parts 1 week after i left.

escaped.gif

I have a difficult time believing that all the psychodrama that Taylor Swift has supposedly mined from her relationships is legitimate. To me, it’s just not believable that this 34 year old has had a dozen rollercoaster relationships worthy of entire albums. She’s reaching Stephen King output levels of “personal” material and she tours constantly. A normal person with a 9-5 wouldn’t have time to experience all this, no effing way that she does with her schedule.

I have a difficult time believing that all the psychodrama that Taylor Swift has supposedly mined from her relationships is legitimate. To me, it’s just not believable that this 34 year old has had a dozen rollercoaster relationships worthy of entire albums. She’s reaching Stephen King output levels of “personal” material and she tours constantly. A normal person with a 9-5 wouldn’t have time to experience all this, no effing way that she does with her schedule.

so either she has or she's a genius at understanding the human condition, at least the particular slice of human that is a white cis woman in the first half of the new millennium

You imagine having like a regular Thursday night with your girlfriend - come home from work with takeout, eat, wash dishes, talk about your day while the tv plays in the background, go to bed at 11:30, then 2 years later Taylor Swift wrote a whole ass song about that evening? Like what the fuck did I miss? How?

mdmh over here telling ms swift what her lived experience is and how she can translate that into the craft of song writing. Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back