• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to really worry about your parents? Download an app that gives you a notification every time they change their passwords. Jesus, my parents have changed the password of their MyAtriumHealth app 4 days in a row

biryani is a top 5 dish for me

also fuck with chettinadu from time to time

I ordered boy some lamb korma (my logic here was that @TY Based Giroud likes korma so it's definitely a safe bet for a toddler) when we were in MS last week and he dug it
going to royal biryani for dinner TONIGHT

I don’t think I could get myself to try goat
Texans eat a lot of goat, right? Feel like every barbecue spot I went to in Texas had goat on the menu
not sure I have ever eaten goat before last weekend but had a really good goat taco of some kind in TX

someone help me out with a slim wallet

i need my ID, abour 5-6 credit cards, and maybe a couple of bills. just tried this one from ekster - cards just fall out of it and i also don't want to sit on a piece of metal that will either stab me or rip holes in my pants

HALP

You want to really worry about your parents? Download an app that gives you a notification every time they change their passwords. Jesus, my parents have changed the password of their MyAtriumHealth app 4 days in a row
sometimes it's legit faster to just reset a pssword than try to reenter it with all the requirements and captcha

I’ve been really enjoying some spicy goat or chicken Keema lately.

someone help me out with a slim wallet

i need my ID, abour 5-6 credit cards, and maybe a couple of bills. just tried this one from ekster - cards just fall out of it and i also don't want to sit on a piece of metal that will either stab me or rip holes in my pants

HALP

@mako1331 where am I going to cheer you on tomorrow since you say it’s in Atlanta but my guess is you are using it like when ATS says he lives in Atlanta.

Texans eat a lot of goat, right? Feel like every barbecue spot I went to in Texas had goat on the menu
I don't believe I saw much goat in Texas, maybe for Barbacoa. Texas really wasn't great for finding meat outside the big 3. Thats not to say goat cant be pretty tasty. I have usually had it at Caribbean styled restaurants.

i have legit considered hiring a band of goats to eat down the annoying undergrowth in a portion of my property.
Better be careful your quaint Norwich cottage isn’t listed, else you have to go through the proper channels to make a decision like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back