• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, why do I always forget that I'm older than you. Also, why am I so damn old.

Cookout, I'm a Taurus.
yeah i was actually about to talk about your taurus sign next

fixed earth signs tend to not like direct showmanship (getting on stage and being center of attention) but are prideful in more "subtle" ways and work hard for it, which perfectly explains the crossfit + shirtless stuff

fixed earth signs tend to not like direct showmanship (getting on stage and being center of attention) but are prideful in more "subtle" ways and work hard for it, which perfectly explains the crossfit + shirtless stuff
But, like, what's Mako's boyfriend's sign? Surely a virgo, right?

uranus reveals your progressive and inventive nature and somewhat off-beat manner in expressing yourself and dealing with the day to day affairs of your life. don't be too extreme or you might just blow the opportunities that come your way.

That’s interesting, seems to well describe makos mom as her anus also shows her inventive nature and beat-off manner with her many affairs and she’s also so extreme that she blows any and all opportunities which come on her

Maybe I should reconsider astrology.

Yep. I believe in astrology now.

Oh boy this has DDD nailed imo

Attachments

• IMG_8638.jpeg
    IMG_8638.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back