• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Windy’s the pirate pilot of this Chat, if he gets with the ultraviolet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was hanging out on our porch Monday @birdman I saw both a turkey in the back yard (somewhat normal) as well as THREE different hawks in our back yard/wood area. I was not able to identify specifically what kind of hawk we were dealing with, but they were big as fuck. It didn't look like a red-tailed hawk, which Google says is the most common for the area but maybe more of a Cooper's Hawk or something called a Sharp-shinned Hawk. It was hard to get too much information. I'll keep you posted.

@DeacInVermont If you ever want me to come up there to help lay down the long dick of the law on this kid let me know. I'll bring some wine and we can swing to the Alchemist for some post-beatdown lounging beers.
CALL YOU 12(b)(6), 'CUZ YOU DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE, SON.

Hopefully not to derail too much from the crazy ex boyfriend stalker talk.. (if you could get that kids bday information for me we can run a check on him for serial killer tendencies in his charts)

Tigerswood

Committed and Assertive

At work and out in the world tigerswood’s intended to follow his instinct and move with purpose. He’s strong-willed and gets right to the point - there’s little hesitation or second-guessing with him. Tenacious and driven, he’s willing to take risks and fight to protect his goals. But he won’t waste time on something he doesn’t believe in. It’s all or nothing for him and at times he may have difficulty changing course or waiting for input from others.

Confident and Grounded

At his best, tigerswood’s confident and relaxed. He’s not in a rush because he’s focused on being present and enjoying himself. Security is important to him - once he’s content he doesn’t like to change. More than most people he has an inherent sense of his own value - so he shouldn’t feel the need to constantly get other people’s approval.

Tigerswood has a strong physical presence and is very much in his body. He may expect and require a certain amount of personal attention from those he spends time with. He can get really into his own experience and is able to savor the finer things in life - like food, art, and sensory pleasures. He’s loyal and prioritizes cuddling and touching in his relationships.

Alternatively, when tigerswood’s struggling, it could be hard for him to change course even if it’s necessary, which can make him seem stubborn. It can be difficult for him to focus outside of what he’s doing - at times, he may act selfish or hedonistic and get caught up in addictive behavior. Because his security is so important, he might cling to the things he loves to the point of becoming indulgent or possessive.
Hmm, this is pretty good. Though I am generally far from content and am often in a rush.

Hey when did numbers come back??

Welcome home
Thank you friend. I'm like a comet. I come in blazing hot across the sky for all to marvel and just like that, in a flash, I am gone. Only to appear insert some time period later, ready to illuminate again for all to see.

Honestly, sometimes I just have work to do and don't have the boards pulled up

Hmm, this is pretty good. Though I am generally far from content and am often in a rush.
that's at your BEST, seems like you may be on the "alternatively" timeline here

the stars may determine the essence of your being, but there's also a lot of nature/nurture stuff at play here too obviously, which I think a lot of real big astrology heads tend to forget about

Thank you friend. I'm like a comet. I come in blazing hot across the sky for all to marvel and just like that, in a flash, I am gone. Only to appear insert some time period later, ready to illuminate again for all to see.

Honestly, sometimes I just have work to do and don't have the boards pulled up
And when you’re around white people wont shut the fuck up about sciencey shit.

still chuckling a little bit over here at "dad: introverted but watches a lot of sports"

full bio on mom but that's pretty much all you get smh
Gotta admit, the kid nailed me. When it comes to my daughter's dating interests, I'm going for the vibe that makes them ask "I can't tell if your dad likes me or not" to which my daughter would answer, "I'm not sure he knows you exist".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back