• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain has hindered my plans for yard work (Boo) so I went to the Costco in DC so I can buy wine booze and gas.

Rain has hindered my plans for yard work (Boo) so I went to the Costco in DC so I can buy wine booze and gas.
Youngest is camping so wife, daughter and i gonna head to Leesburg for lunch and birch tree bookstore (never been) to celebrate independent bookstore day and buy our daughter's love with MOAR books.

Soccer games were cancelled today due to weather (it's pouring rain). Booked Euro-star tickets for our trip this fall which is really exciting - we've got everything but activities booked at this point. I need to go out and get a few pieces of clothing to wear at a conference in a couple of weeks and then watching Bruins and Nuggets tonight. Hopefully the Nugs can put the Lakers away tonight and get some rest before Round 2.

My wife is a sucker for its local we have to support the community no matter how overpriced something is, needless to say the farmers market this morning did not go well.

Hopefully it wasn’t one of the fake “farmers market” stands where it’s like dude I can see the crate that says product of California gtfo. There used to be one like that set up outside my office years ago.

I had a delightful trip to the farmers market with the 4 year old this morning. Got some local baked treats (buttermilk biscuit with passionfruit jam, cookies), goat cheese, chocolate, and some fresh flowers. Kiddo also discovered he likes beef empanadas ftw

Yeah at least this was actual local so stocked up on vegetables, strawberries that look 100x better than store bought, some honey, dog stuff, weird elixirs my wife believes in despite me telling her it’s a scam, the only thing I really wanted was the kimchi from the Korean grandma.

I feel like ours are a little later for the good stuff. I want to get a whole pork belly to make bacon sometime soon.

Hopefully it wasn’t one of the fake “farmers market” stands where it’s like dude I can see the crate that says product of California gtfo. There used to be one like that set up outside my office years ago.
Or farmers market that are $10 for two berries. I thought they were supposed to be cheap!!

YB only approves zoning for large national corporations. If it’s not a dollar general then don’t even put in an application. Oh how cute a 6th generation family owned farm, why of course you can clear the land for a cookie cutter housing development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back