• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept 10 hours last night after a long day of travel followed by the kid's lacrosse team getting shellacked. Got in a 5-miler this morning and then aerated, seeded, fertilized, and spread topsoil on the front yard mud pit. I'm worn out.

I’m at the playground. It’s about the only thing I’ve done today. But had a mega busy weekend last week so I’m ok with it.

So the Orioles do this thing where after every home run, some employee sprays the crowd in the outfield with water. It is currently mid 50s, cloudy and wet. I can’t think of another in game shenanigan I’d be as much against as this.

Sounds like someone’s not #BaltimoreStrong
They play Thank God I’m a Country Boy during the 7th inning stretch, in Baltimore MD. There’s only one county boy in all of Baltimore and he is currently locked in his basement sex dungeon.

Not born there but spent most of her life there. The county leads the state in teen pregnancy and STI rates.
I imagine the STI rates are on account of the villages, though...
Husband's aunt and uncle live there; his mom is also in FL and visits them every so often. Her stories/take-aways of the visits are pretty funny.

I imagine the STI rates are on account of the villages, though...
Husband's aunt and uncle live there; his mom is also in FL and visits them every so often. Her stories/take-aways of the visits are pretty funny.

It’s a wild place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back