• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinson, Curry, Meadows, Heidecker, Roth

HM: Robbins, Lincecum(Big Time Timmy Jim)

- The Big Fundamental was before my time at Wake and I never appreciated him in the NBA.

This particular course is bad about overbooking. They also run out of carts which backs everything up. If you tee off before noon then it moves good. We are playing there Friday morning but the weekends are a no go for awhile.

My friends are not the country club type.

tell them they need to be because 6 hour round type is

giphy.gif

Got coffee over the weekend

when they spun the reader around to me, the preset tipping options were

20%
30%
50%
100%

I am normally a very good tipper, but GTFOH with that shit
No option for "Custom"?

I don’t know if it’s cool to accuse someone of photobombing you in the Middle East but what else is this

Also you can’t spit without hitting some 4000 year old temple around here

Attachments

• IMG_2600.jpeg
    IMG_2600.jpeg
    581.7 KB · Views: 38
Timothy Krajcir, Timothy Wilson Spencer, Timothy Jones Jr, Tim Kretschmer, and Timothy Burkhart.

I don’t know if it’s cool to accuse someone of photobombing you in the Middle East but what else is this

Also you can’t spit without hitting some 4000 year old temple around here

Did someone base jump off of the pyramid on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back