• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I find that enjoys me is when you notice actors in the same show who worked together previously. Like Timothy Olyphant and the guy who played Dewey Crowe in Justified also being together in the opening of Deadwood. Like I can only imagine it’s like if you randomly ran into a former coworker at your new job.

One thing I find that enjoys me is when you notice actors in the same show who worked together previously. Like Timothy Olyphant and the guy who played Dewey Crowe in Justified also being together in the opening of Deadwood. Like I can only imagine it’s like if you randomly ran into a former coworker at your new job.

Enjoys? Do you mean annoys?

So the Orioles do this thing where after every home run, some employee sprays the crowd in the outfield with water. It is currently mid 50s, cloudy and wet. I can’t think of another in game shenanigan I’d be as much against as this.
Welcome to baltimore

LadyYB’s welsh family (dad’s side) has put granny’s house up for sale as she has moved into a care facility. House is baller, pretty close to Cardiff city center. Wish we could move.

Her family is going to do a big shipment of furniture over here so we have laid claim to a sick kitchen table and chairs.

pawnsylvania is very well done and a good primer on burgh, philly, and balmore accents

LadyYB’s welsh family (dad’s side) has put granny’s house up for sale as she has moved into a care facility. House is baller, pretty close to Cardiff city center. Wish we could move.

Her family is going to do a big shipment of furniture over here so we have laid claim to a sick kitchen table and chairs.
ITC needs furniture

Lords and Ladies indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back