• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

I didn’t realize everyone had free profile posting until looking at WRS with the weird message that pops up.

This is for our athletic department. It's our biggest moneymaker for the year. I'll be there most of the weekend.
guess your athletic department doesn’t realize they would make a ton more money at Merlefest selling weed or shrooms.

Any of y'all terrorists who pronounce it poyms?
I did until middle school probably. Born in SC, so also got water from a spigot and had Pee-Oh-Knees in the front yard.

Moved to East TN, didn't want to pick up that accent and lost most of my Southern accent in the process

Just sitting in the lobby of a mechanic shop with one other guy and this guy is playing with a pocket knife

#prayforYB

Back