• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: There’s a party downtown near 5th street. Everybody on the thread is getting tipsy

My daughter's Chemistry teacher quit mid-semester last year. The school's solution was to have the students complete an online class. The kids all finished in three weeks and they all made an A. Amazing learning. No teacher required. And they all got more free time !
This is interesting, because you would think that if there was one class you needed to be physically present and have teacher supervision would be a chemistry lab.

My daughter's Chemistry teacher quit mid-semester last year. The school's solution was to have the students complete an online class. The kids all finished in three weeks and they all made an A. Amazing learning. No teacher required. And they all got more free time !
see!

This is also the same summer I'm required to take AP training. I was given the option of driving back and forth to Raleigh each day or paying for my own hotel because there's no money available for reimbursement. I also don't get mileage.
I don't know nothing about nothing, but this sounds illegal to me. Are you part of a union?

This is also the same summer I'm required to take AP training. I was given the option of driving back and forth to Raleigh each day or paying for my own hotel because there's no money available for reimbursement. I also don't get mileage.
This seems like training that could be delivered remotely and/or asynchronously (self-paced).

Back