• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: There’s a party downtown near 5th street. Everybody on the thread is getting tipsy

Ryan smith is going to fumble the NHL team name so hard.

Yeti, blizzard, ice, mammoth, outlaws, venom, fury, hockey club, Utah HC have all been trademarked. Boooooo!

Dear OGBoards Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Over the past several months, I’ve been leading a campaign to introduce a “SUPERLIKE” feature to our beloved forum. The idea was to enhance our interactions and express our appreciation for exceptional posts and discussions. Many of you supported this initiative, and for that, I am truly grateful.

However, despite our best efforts, it has become evident that we lack the necessary social and technical backing to implement this feature. As much as I’d love to see it come to fruition, I believe it’s time to gracefully conclude our campaign. Sometimes, even the most passionate endeavors must yield to practical realities.

Effective immediately, I am officially ending the “SUPERLIKE” campaign.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone who participated, shared their thoughts, and rallied behind this cause. Your enthusiasm and dedication were inspiring. While we may not have achieved our goal this time, let’s continue to foster a positive and engaging community here on OGBoards.

Thank you for being a part of this journey. Let’s keep the discussions lively, the camaraderie strong, and the spirit of OGBoards alive.

Wishing you all the best,

kory
Kory really out here giving the 2028 Mayor Pete concession speech.

Utah Black Diamonds would've been a sick name.

I guess Blizzard has to be it out of those.
6563fadd3242d4de7d1b8d17_Group%2022.png

I also have a basement office that is a wine cave in that it’s like 65 or below year round. I have to run a space heater for a bit to get the place usably comfortable, but as a result im basically cold all day even after finishing work
This is me. Though we did a small/med size remodel a few years ago and installed electric baseboard heaters down there. Takes the chill out of the air or can crank it (the heat @Donkey Deac Doug ) for the guest room so they can comfortably crank it (sexy time)

Back