• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It’s a Good Friday

What type of results/gains? Any risks? How are you using it? I had a bunch of travel over the last 3 weeks that messed with my lifting schedule. I'm looking to get focused over the next 5 weeks.
Obviously balding is a risk. Mako is probably using it rectally.

People that actually answer the question you ask in an email are truly angels that walk among us. It is a skill that far too few people possess.
Huge pet peeve of mine is people only answering one question if you present more than one. Especially if it’s conditional. Like, should we do A or B? If B, would we then need to do C or D? And they just respond back let’s do B.

People that actually answer the question you ask in an email are truly angels that walk among us. It is a skill that far too few people possess.

I’ve been dealing with an individual today that could not be less helpful if she tried.

I use a single credit card for a lot of monthly subscription charges. That’s all I use it for, otherwise it just sits in a drawer.

Got a new card as the old one is expiring.

It’s amazing how some businesses make it really easy to update your credit card information and others make it very difficult. Those in the latter group…boo!!

I’ve replaced our wireless AIO inkjet printer with a wireless monochrome AIO laser printer.

The inkjet has, I think, some clogged nozzles since we so rarely print anything in color. No biggie, we just continued to use it to print black and white. Then it wouldn’t print even black because one of the color ink was “empty”.

Anyhow, I think the inkjet printer can be fixed and if used regularly probably has a lot of life left in it. Anyone in the W-S area who wants it can have it for free. Just let me know.

Otherwise just gonna toss it in the trash.

It’s an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600.

Alright Mako and other fitness dudes. Talk to me about creatine. Should I start taking it or nah?

I'm currently only lifting twice a week. Upper body on Monday. Abs and legs on Tuesday. Rest day on Wednesday. F3 Bootcamp on Thursday. Run/Walk on Friday.

Think I will see any benefit?
I don’t think you will see significant benefit lifting twice a week. It works by drawing more water into muscle cells. If you’re not taxing the muscles regularly there is a good chance you just get bloated

we just got our new flatware delivered and i had no clue i had so many opinions on flatware

ok our forks and knives and spoons (aka flatware)

it is replacing our mishmash of forks and knives that we combined when we moved in together and we went with a cheap set

ok our forks and knives and spoons (aka flatware)

it is replacing our mishmash of forks and knives that we combined when we moved in together and we went with a cheap set
Of course. We've all been there.

I once floated the idea of asking people not to bring gifts. The response began with, "I've been to too manY Fucking WEDDINGS..."

I dropped it.

Back