• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Χριστὸς ἀνέστη

In today's installment of life is fucking weird, man, my wife is headed to Asheville for a day of sales meetings. One of those meetings is with my ex-fiancee who I haven't spoken to in like 20 years. That ought to be fun for both of them.
I hung out with a Wake friend in DC last week. She recently got a new job. A day or two after getting the job, she got a call from her Wake boyfriend who she hadn't talked to in 20+ years. He said, "So I hear you're going to be working for X company." She found out he's an executive at that company who wouldn't be directly over her but knows most of her direct supervisors. Thankfully they ended on good terms.

Here is a video of an asshole talking about shit he doesn’t understand:

Here is a video of an asshole talking about shit he doesn’t understand:

Is that your guy? What a stupid f ing voice. If that's the starting point he's gotta be damn near mako levels of Saint hood to overcome it. Makes perfect sense now.

So, I guess we stop in Delaware after we beat up that hs kid?

So, I guess we stop in Delaware after we beat up that hs kid?

figures birdman's nemesis is bald and doesn't have a beard, opposite in every way

look at this tiny little hand too View attachment 9114

View attachment 9115
It's even worse when his fingers are unfurled! He can probably barely hold a pair of binoculars.

I almost screen-capped that but honestly it made me wanna :sick:
Y’all are a great bunch.

Back