• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Χριστὸς ἀνέστη

Somebody sent us a Ooni Kanu pizza oven. Wood and charcoal fired, no gas. Is this worth the trouble or should I regift it before taking it out of the box ?

I like using wood tbh. It’s fun and makes a hell of a pizza. Wasn’t a real learning curve for me, just use a wooden peel with cornmeal to build/launch and a metal peel to turn the pizza and retrieve it from the oven.

Not sure what he uses but @dartsndeacs might have some thoughts.

I’ve only used wood, so can’t speak to gas or charcoal but i can get it up to 1200° with wood

Those people complaining have no idea what they are talking about. The money that “goes to Ukraine” mostly goes to good old fashioned Defense contractors who are as American as apple pie. The one thing we sure do like to have American made are our weapons of mass devastation. The fine folks at Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and General Dynamic sure appreciate it. I’m all for supporting our defense industry, because when you buy an American made missile, you are keeping good hard working Americans in business.
'Merica, our business is killing, and killing is good.

Somebody sent us a Ooni Kanu pizza oven. Wood and charcoal fired, no gas. Is this worth the trouble or should I regift it before taking it out of the box ?
We travel in vastly different circles.

@Strickland33 i think you’re great and everything, but personally I’d be totally ok if the draft started at 4 pm for you. Let’s be honest no one out west really grinds like we do on the East coast. An 8 pm draft start time is a travesty.

new 60 minute ride PR on the Peloton* and 800 rides hit today 💪

* previous PR was lolbad, I must have sat that on my first month on the bike or something

This is hella cool. Too bad G/O sold the AV Club already. Woulda been cool to have them resurrected together.

Back