• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Χριστὸς ἀνέστη

Anyone else ever look up former NFL players on LinkedIn to see what they are up to? No? Just me?
Hey wait a minute, you already witnessed them achieving their dream after years of hard work at earlier drafts...... why does it matter what they are doing now?

I was surprised to find while doing Cameo research earlier that David Akers is charging on the low end for cameos (like $55). You'd think a former pro bowler would value themselves more.

Still not used to drafted players having hot moms who are probably younger than me.

I was the kid that made my own mock draft every year and had my dad bring it to the office so he could make copies and I could hand them out to everyone.
My buddy used to have conversations with Mel Kipper because he answered his own phone for orders back in the day.

Back