• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker |

What am I missing,

Did Eli Hall leave the team?

If so, apologies that I missed it.
Can anybody shed some light on this one please?

We dont have him on that page #1 chart, but I cant find an indication that he's left the team. thanks

Deacs gonna become the desination school for transfers from good academic schools from the mid-Atlantic and northeast that are good enough to play P5 ball

Perfect niche for us- come to Wake for 1-2 years and get your grad degree in whatever you want

Duke had two Harvard transfers this year; an OL and a DE.

did you guys know dave clawson went to williams?

Did you know that Tim Duncan didn't start playing basketball until a hurricane wiped our swimming pools in the Virgin Islands? Apparently he was a big swimmer before that

I feel like for a guy at Harvard, he's more committing to get his graduate education at Duke than he is to play football at Duke. Especially with current coaching limbo

I feel like for a guy at Harvard, he's more committing to get his graduate education at Duke than he is to play football at Duke. Especially with current coaching limbo
Duke offered. Remaining Duke staff would be negligent if they weren't making offers. Duke is losing 4 of their starting O-line.

Yeah. For all we know, he may have already planned to apply to grad school at Duke.

Deacs have offered a Harvard lineman:

Vandy has also offered.

6-5 305; two time-all Ivy OL; from CT. HS wrestler.

I like the sound of that guy. Got to image that Tabacca can close on a guy like that, who himself went to the Harvard of Muncie, IN.

DJU is keeping all options open. In addition to the portal, DJU may veer off to the NFL. While its hard to see DJU as NFL ready, Tim Boyle, PJ Walker (or the corpse of Joe Flacco) and Tommy Devito are among the QBs starting this weekend in the NFL.

Not trying to steer this thread off topic, but feel compelled to post Tim Boyle's college stats below. They are unedited, and unbelievable. Honestly, he makes Mitch Griffis look like a combination of Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson.

HTF, did this stiff-sicle ever draw a dime from the NFL much less NFL paycheck over the last 6+ seasons:

Passing​

YearSchoolConfClassPosGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
Passing
2013ConnecticutAmericanFRQB55913344.46214.72.00871.6
2014ConnecticutAmericanSOQB9438252.43354.12.71383.5
*2015ConnecticutAmericanJRQB5316051.72814.73.20284.3
CareerConnecticut13327548.412374.52.411377.9

DJU is keeping all options open. In addition to the portal, DJU may veer off to the NFL. While its hard to see DJU as NFL ready, Tim Boyle, PJ Walker (or the corpse of Joe Flacco) and Tommy Devito are among the QBs starting this weekend in the NFL.

Not trying to steer this thread off topic, but feel compelled to post Tim Boyle's college stats below. They are unedited, and unbelievable. Honestly, he makes Mitch Griffis look like a combination of Tom Brady and Lamar Jackson.

HTF, did this stiff-sicle ever draw a dime from the NFL much less NFL paycheck over the last 6+ seasons:

Passing​

Passing
YearSchoolConfClassPosGCmpAttPctYdsY/AAY/ATDIntRate
2013ConnecticutAmericanFRQB55913344.46214.72.00871.6
2014ConnecticutAmericanSOQB9438252.43354.12.71383.5
*2015ConnecticutAmericanJRQB5316051.72814.73.20284.3
CareerConnecticut13327548.412374.52.411377.9
Holy shit...sub 50% career completion percentage and a 1:13 TD to Interception ratio?

Boyle has earned $7,590,586 in his career. Unreal.

Back