• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker |

Hmm, I'm not sure I'm following. I'm guessing there is some team out there that desperately needs a long snapper (I'm guessing at a lower level given he got benched for a walk-on) that might be willing to use a scholarship on him.

He had his four years here and I can guarantee he did not have the option to return to Wake.
The long snapper market is weird, man. It is almost wholly reliant on snap times, since anybody who makes it to the Division I level is going to have around the same accuracy. Wouldn't be shocking to see him at another P5.

I can deal with Grimes going to State- couldn't deal with him going to Duke or suiting up for the Tarholes.

Ganious can come back for one more year, right?

Davis - Pointer - Ganious - Wayman is a pretty good front 4. Need depth.
I was thinking not, but if he could that would be good. He was solid and would be great to have another year.

i took a shot at assembling a depth chart on the spreadsheet (it's in the first post) and left some gaps where transfers might slot in. my wishlist is at seven incoming transfers which means we need to lose 8 more players. obviously some chicken and egg there, and i have no clue which freshmen might be ready to step up next year outside who played this year. (also not sure landing two OL starters via transfer is realistic)

25 tackles and 6 TFL on the year. No sacks, fumbles (forced or recovered), or INT's. 5 QB hits.

Back