• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Year's FB Team + Scholarship Tracker |

Brosmer is 6-2 221 and from Roswell, GA. Guessing Biff approves.

New Hampshire played one FBS team this past season, CMU who finished 5-7 in the MAC. Against CMU, Brosmer was 32 of 51 for 493 yards. 4 TDs and 1 pick. Doesn't look like he's much of running threat, except around the goal-line (5 rushing TDs).

Same county school system as Cam Newton.

Those two couldn’t even make the two deep. They got beat out by a couple walk ons
In Girard's defense, he hasn't been healthy yet.

Maybe that's part of the issue but I've got a hard time saying a kid got beat out if he's got his leg in a cast.

That’s fair, so what’s C. Greene’s excuse?
I mean ... I don't know that there is one. He's one of a few examples on the roster of a developmental program's miss. IIRC, he was an option QB in high school who they thought would be a decent slot.

I mean ... I don't know that there is one. He's one of a few examples on the roster of a developmental program's miss. IIRC, he was an option QB in high school who they thought would be a decent slot.

Dave Clawson once again FUCKING US on talent evaluation !

My mistake. Neighboring state. Rightfully corrected. (Vermont State does have a FB team.)

I still don't want a QB. He wants one for cover. "We just didn't have a good QB on the roster."

BS

A QB playing at a much lower level? After the fiasco with Griffis whom Clawson religiously defended when all of you have, in unison, said he belongs at somewhere like....New Hampshire.

Great logic.

Get linemen and the skill positions will flourish.

Last edited:
My mistake. Neighboring state. Rightfully corrected. (Vermont State does have a FB team.)

I still don't want a QB. He wants one for cover. "We just didn't have a good QB on the roster."

BS

A QB playing at a much lower level? After the fiasco with Griffis whom Clawson religiously defended when all of you have, in unison, said he belongs at somewhere like....New Hampshire.

Great logic.

Get linemen and the skill positions will flourish.
Getting a player from FCS and believing Griffis can only succeed at FCS are two totally different things. Floors vs. ceilings, and that whole "you can't buy height" concept as well.

But yes we should also target trench guys.

My dad went to grad school at Vermont. Amazing place in the summer but the campus was underwhelming. Also in a different state than the University of New Hampshire.

Back