• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - Knicks/Pacers and Thunder/Mavs Game 6

I was thinking Hakeem and Robinson, but they only got 3apg and Jokic is at 9+. Jokic also doesn't block much, so there is a defense issue.
Yeah. That's why I compared him to Lebron and Magic.

Jokic is the best passing center ever and up there among the best passers we've ever seen. He's probably also the least athletic great center we've seen. I saw a hilarious meme when they were down 0-2 that said, "Jokic when playing the T-Wolves" and it was a picture of Greg Ostertag. Jokic is like Lebron's IQ and ability in Greg Ostertag's body. It's amazing.

Man I was so excited that a game in this series was tipping off at a decent hour so I could watch the whole thing and it’s just an absolute blowout in the second quarter. Ugh.

Yeah. That's why I compared him to Lebron and Magic.

Jokic is the best passing center ever and up there among the best passers we've ever seen. He's probably also the least athletic great center we've seen. I saw a hilarious meme when they were down 0-2 that said, "Jokic when playing the T-Wolves" and it was a picture of Greg Ostertag. Jokic is like Lebron's IQ and ability in Greg Ostertag's body. It's amazing.
I think Wilt led the league in assists 1 year and was a great passer. But yeah, Jokic is the best passing big I've ever seen.

jokic is one of the greatest passers ever full stop

trying to come up with a jokic comp is silly -- his game is sui generis

like, can you imagine trying to describe jokic's game to someone from 10 years ago and explaining he was going to win (at least) three MVPs?

jokic is one of the greatest passers ever full stop

trying to come up with a jokic comp is silly -- his game is sui generis

like, can you imagine trying to describe jokic's game to someone from 10 years ago and explaining he was going to win (at least) three MVPs?

A better version of NBA Sabonis.

Back