• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - The greatest words in sports, Game 7! Pacers/Knicks and T-Wolves/Nuggets

Better shooter. We'll see about the rest.

Has anyone ever made the jump from 10u rec league couch to nba coach? Gotta be a record for skipping steps right?

I feel like there have been a few random NBA players to jump straight to head coach - Steve Nash and Jason Kidd? Both by Brooklyn

I don't think the knicks are telling the truth about Brunson's injury.

You think it's worse?

I don't think it was his foot...but he is back in now so who knows?

I've been waiting for this all day. If the Knicks ever win another championship the city will burn to the ground.

This is incredible.

I’ve been in the city this week, staying about four blocks from the garden. NYC is such a basketball town, you can feel the energy with the Knicks playing well and everyone walking around in jerseys.

Hornets hire Charles Lee as head coach. We'll see how it goes.

So I can go back to saying Fuck You, JJ Redick.

This is incredible.

I’ve been in the city this week, staying about four blocks from the garden. NYC is such a basketball town, you can feel the energy with the Knicks playing well and everyone walking around in jerseys.
That is actually what pisses me off most about watching Knicks games. I know the close seats are ridiculously expensive and you have to go to work to make the money to pay for them, but watching on TV the lower level is all jabronis in suits and traditional NYC drab fashion. I know you probably came straight from work, but you're paying $6k for that seat, you seriously can't pay $30 for a Knicks t-shirt or splurge for a throwback Charlie Ward jersey for a playoff game? Or get out of those seats and let the real fans sit there.

That is actually what pisses me off most about watching Knicks games. I know the close seats are ridiculously expensive and you have to go to work to make the money to pay for them, but watching on TV the lower level is all jabronis in suits and traditional NYC drab fashion. I know you probably came straight from work, but you're paying $6k for that seat, you seriously can't pay $30 for a Knicks t-shirt or splurge for a throwback Charlie Ward jersey for a playoff game? Or get out of those seats and let the real fans sit there.

lol 2&2 "real fans" have been priced out ty market

I need to watch this movie again. Ant needs to get more roles.

So is this just Game 2 vs. the Heat redux?

Back