• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - The greatest words in sports, Game 7! Pacers/Knicks and T-Wolves/Nuggets

Klay is cooked.

Wonder if they’re missing J Poole who has looked like a total clown in Washington

Bob Myers’s departure looks more telling each day

Last edited:
Embiid has 19 and 8 at the end of the 1st quarter at the Pistons. Good lord.

Embiid has 19 and 8 at the end of the 1st quarter at the Pistons. Good lord.
jj redick's podcast (most recent, I think) ep was he and leggler chatting. jj made a compelling argument for embiid being underrated... or at least not getting his due for his work going under the radar at the moment.

The reigning MVP isn't underrated. I agree that he's going under the radar because for the first time in awhile the Sixers aren't a main source of drama in the league. There's just not as much attention on the Sixers as usual. Embiid is on my fantasy team and I didn't realize he had 50 last week.

This better not be a Coach K-type "indefinitely" where Grayson Allen was back after one game.

maybe embiid suffering from a lil bit of that ‘recency bias’ that ppl were saying about jokic last year. I mean is anyone impressed by joel dominating the regular season? It’s like the raptors before Kawhi. You won a zillion games, good for you. I’m only checking in on him in the playoffs

Yeah. That's a good point.

He’s having a significantly better season than last season is the crazy thing. Learned to pass, he’s been efficient and healthy. Still can’t beat Horford though.

I don't think anybody has dunked on Wemby like AD just dunked on Wemby.

41/11/5/2 for Embiid in three quarters, guessing his night is done up 24 over the Pistons

Don't worry folks. Wemby got him back.

Wemby also blocked an AD layup before the buzzer. AD vs. Wemby has been fun. They're really going at each other.

41/11/5/2 for Embiid in three quarters, guessing his night is done up 24 over the Pistons
These 3 quarter blowouts are hurting his stats but they may be giving Embiid some of the rest he'd typically get with a day off.

Last edited:
Wemby with back to back threes in an 8-2 run to get within two. But he missed one FT. 14 points in the 4th. 30 for the game.

Lakers up 117-116 with 21 sec left. Can the Spurs end their 17 game losing streak?

What did he do?

Wemby with 30/13/2/3/6 in another loss.

Damn. Giannis had 64. Wow.

Giannis and Thanasis combine for 64 points! Looks like they took Giannis and starters out and the benchwarmers promptly gave up a 9-0 run and they had to put Giannis back in the game and he scored 6 more points.

Back