• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2023-24 NBA Season Thread - The greatest words in sports, Game 7! Pacers/Knicks and T-Wolves/Nuggets

i actually kinda believe draymond that the contact on nurk was incidental in his over-the-top flopping trying to get a foul

still dangerous and foul-worthy, but not as malicious as some of his other stuff
I think there was malice aforethought. I'm just irritated that the only NBA thing the sports talking heads are discussing right now is Draymond. Enough, he's gone. Let's talk about Ind/Mil and why the zebras are ejecting the best player in the league. I'm doing xmas with my parents and sister who just moved to Hendersonville NC. So I just got 2 tix to the Denver game on 12/23 to take my niece who lives in Charlotte. I'm gonna be pissed if Jokic is ejected in the 1st half.

The Pacers play the Wizards tonight.

Pacers are #1 in scoring and offensive rating.

Wizards are DFL in points allowed (only 4 teams average more than 120 points allowed; the Wizards allow 127, and they allowed 137 per game over their last three) and defensive rating.
Pacers are 2nd to last in points allowed.

The current total on the game is 260.5, which I believe to be a record for an NBA regular season game.

I think there was malice aforethought. I'm just irritated that the only NBA thing the sports talking heads are discussing right now is Draymond. Enough, he's gone. Let's talk about Ind/Mil and why the zebras are ejecting the best player in the league. I'm doing xmas with my parents and sister who just moved to Hendersonville NC. So I just got 2 tix to the Denver game on 12/23 to take my niece who lives in Charlotte. I'm gonna be pissed if Jokic is ejected in the 1st half.
If they are playing the Hornets, he'll get away with whatever he wants.

Joel Embiid checks out with:
35 points
13 rebounds
2 assists
3 blocks
2 steals
9-19 FG
2-3 3P
15-16 FT...all in 29 minutes

Absurd run of performances

Joel Embiid checks out with:
35 points
13 rebounds
2 assists
3 blocks
2 steals
9-19 FG
2-3 3P
15-16 FT...all in 29 minutes

Absurd run of performances
He plays the Hornets tomorrow without Mark Williams (and PJ Washington, and LaMelo Ball, and Cody "Street Clothes" Martin). O/U on Embiid's free throw attempts? I'd set it at 21. O/U on fouls called against him? I'd set it at 1.

Somehow the Lakers, winner of the in-season tourney for whatever that means, just lost to the 3 win sorry ass Spurs. Ending their 18 game losing streak.

Brunson with a 50 piece on 17-23 fg, 9-9 from deep.

Dillon Brooks had himself a game against the Grizz last night, including game sealing three

11th straight 30 point game for Embiid sets the franchise record for the Sixers. Impressive when you think about Dr J, Wilt, AI…

42/15/3/1 in 29 min.

Only 6 free throws, sorry 2&2.

All but the first have been double-doubles, so he has 10 straight 30-point double-doubles. 56/38/90 percentages. He played over 38 minutes in only one of those games and under 30 in three of the last four. Incredible run.

Embiid turns 30 next year. Hard to believe.

Back